The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Those cards would buy you at least 2 adventure packs, or perhaps one of the premium races/classes. Almost nobody would be caught dead wearing the hat!! :)

Actually I've seen quite a few people running around with pirate hats on.

Okay, I'll be careful with that ! :lol:

My favored soul managed to pug 3 Gianthold quests on elite (Madstone crater, the maze of madness and trial by fire). So he got his 150 Argonessen favor and 10 extra hitpoints. This means both my TR toons now have 150 Argonessen favor. :)

He also got his level and now advanced to level 17. He took holy aura and resurrection and new spells. So now he can raise without using scrolls.

I will swap to my paladin for awhile now. He still has a way to go to level 17.

I guess we're still on for GH quests so Rhogu, Mariannelle / Sherrille and Kerriabaka / Kerriatao can get to 150 favor as well. I think we can do all quests on elite if we want to if one of the rogues (Rhogu or Mariannelle) is in the group.

Shouldn't we be switching over to the Vale soon?

I'd like to see everyone both with 150 Argo favor and at least level 16 for the TR's before hitting Vale. We can also hit Tor once we're certain CM's characters are flagged; I think Tao needed Crucible still. Personally, I'd prefer hitting 17 before tackling the Vale, there's still plenty of xp to go. We can swap over to the Harbringer pack for a break from GH or Necro IV elites if we're getting burned out on GH.

Once at 17 and flagged for Reaver, those of us who will can get some xp by running the raid. Reaver actually isn't hard, far easier than DQ even on normal. Most pugs either roll on who tanks the Reaver, or a drow wizard does it.

I would still carry scrolls as a backup. All of my characters right now carry Raise Dead, Restoration, and Heal scrolls. More than a few heal scrolls have been burned healing party members, and I've raised more than a few inept hirelings.

WellI have a laptop now, got the game installed and hopefully will be able to find a few hours to play now and then. Things are strained here at best so no promise I can play Friday but will try to arrange someone to stay here and let me log on..will share the details when I catch up with you in game.

Bot PUG'd thru Delirium a couple times and picked up level 16. 2 new party buffs to cast!

Solo'd RhoGu and finished off his GH rares and cleared 200 of each slayer. He still needs a lot of work to get to 150 Argo favor. One slight curveball is that Wouldii still needs Crucible to flag for Tor, so if we end up running that one again for any of CM's toons, I'd like to swap over.

Since we've been grinding the heck out of GH for a while, I think we should run our highs this week for a change of pace unless CM makes it back and wants to work on her stuff. If she can't make it this week, running GH would leave her further behind and have the rest of us pretty much done. We could do another epic or two.

Hope everyting works out OK, CM.

I agree that we should try to let all toons get the 10 hp reward from reaching 150 Argonessen favor. I think JM, Cm and DteOwner all need more favor on their toons so we can still play in GH for awhile. Since some of us will repeat quests there (already having 150 favor) it means we can probably do all quests on elite and get 150 favor fast.

It's also good XP.

We can even do Necro 4 quests before we hit the Vale. We need to get CM's toons to the levels of the rest of us so playing with the level 20 toons when she is away could be a way to avoid Kerrabaka and Kerriatao from falling too far behind. Her toons are not TR'ed so she should quickly catch the rest of us. I need almost 60k XP per rank when at level 17. So progress is really slow.

I'll be on dial-up this coming weekend, which usually means LAG!! I'd like a break from GH. My sorc has done few if any Necro4 quests, but all the GH ones on Elite. Maybe we can do a bit of both.

Let's see who shows up and what people need. It's best to do GH quests when all who still need favor are present. On the other hand we need to make sure we don't wait long enough so high level characters will drop the XP earned from the quest too much. Since GH is about level 13-14 and Necro 4 / Vale about level 16-17 it means we're about to outlevel the GH quests, except the raid.

The extra 10 hp reward is too good to give up for Rhogu, Wouldii, Mariannelle, Sherrille, Kerriatao and Kerriabaka. You can quickly get the needed favor when we play on elite.

E. g. my FvS had just 86 Argonessen favor on Friday and did Foundation of Discord (18), Maze of Madness (18), Madstone crater (24) and Cry for Help (hard only - 14). That was 74 favor. So 4 quests gave me 1 full tier of favor.

Our group is so strong so we can do all quests on elite and that means it's time efficient to do it together. In pug's you can get all kinds of players and fail so it's not recommended.

Your have only 1 toon you play so you've got to the favor already. You could have used your bard to get favor while you can despite losing a bit of XP. Playing on elite (+50%) will outweigh the powerlevel penalty (-50%) and you could get your bard to level 13 with 150 Argonessen favor and a collapsed portable hole and +10hp as a reward. You can always play on normal and hard later when our future TR's catch your bard. :)

It probably wouldn't hurt to swap to something else; Dte and Jm both play far more regularly, so they'll be able to fit in the needed argo favor. We can carry CM in when she is back in action again; even if we do outlevel GH we'll still get good xp. It's only -10% for being 2 levels over.

I might solo some of the walkups with RhoGu if I play, but he'll only be qualified to run normal and I wouldn't try soloing elite anyway. This week isn't looking too good for me until Friday, so I won't make much progress.

That said, I think we're all in agreement to see if CM makes the show Friday. If she does, we can work GH. If not, we exercise the highs in some manner.

As it stands, I have to catch some time to play when someone else comes over and it is a good day. So if you see me you see me. I did manage an hour or so but right now it is one day at a time. I will try to be on Friday but won't know til the time gets here.

I think I know what that means. Best wishes, CM. If you make it to the game, you make it. That's a minor thing.

If I see you on Skype Cm, I'll know you're available to play and I'll swap out of Invisible mode.

You're not going to allow a little breeze to keep you from our gaming session are you??!! Wussie Yanks lol WE had floods and cyclones earlier this year, but I kept playing!! :)

No word from cm so far. I'm thinking we should plan on running our highs so we don't have GH completed on all our toons before she gets back. I've got a nasty upper respiratory thing going, so I might end up running mute tonight so I don't cough in everyone's ears all night.

Back
Top Bottom