Greedfall - 10 Minutes of Gameplay

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports on an IGN gameplay video for Greedfall.

IGN has shared a video, showing 10 minutes of gameplay footage from the E3 2019 build of SPIDERS' upcoming action RPG, Greedfall. From the looks of it, Greedfall is an evolution of SPIDERS' previous action RPGs so those that have played them will feel right at home.

[...]

More information.

I'd like the look of this one in many ways, but that whack and roll combat still appears pretty clunky, to me.

I really like the idea behind this and the game world looks good.

The combat is as usual their weak point. The movement and animations look a lot better than their previous games but still does not feel great.

Also that rifle teleporting in your hands.....no, just no :p

Looks littl' bit clunky, but love the look of the world/art. World design is also lot more natural than in previous game.

Will definitly buy this one. The previous games were solid AA material and they're increasing production value with each title step by step.
I just don't like the boss fights.

I love it! Spiders is getting better and better.

Looks a lot like Bound by Flame in terms of monster design and world, and I am not excited by it (and I don't like Pirate themes in general).

I have not tried Technomancer yet, but the only game that I truly enjoyed and played many times from Spider games was Mars War Logs.

Last edited:
Looks a lot like Bound by Flame in terms of monster design and world, and I am not excited by it (and I don't like Pirate themes in general).
Pirates? Haven't seen any in Greedfall so far.
I have not tried Technomancer yet, but the only game that I truly enjoyed and played many times from Spider games was Mars War Logs.
You should! Imho Technomancer is just a bigger and better Mars: War Logs. It's not a huge step though.

I got through Technomancer, but have to say I didn't enjoy it as much as some of their earlier products. I have high hopes for Greedfall, so I'll be keen on reading feedback once the product is fully available.

Pirates? Haven't seen any in Greedfall so far.
You should! Imho Technomancer is just a bigger and better Mars: War Logs. It's not a huge step though.

I really like Technomancer.
Only caveat, don't go in expecting AAA voice acting and performance. Don't get me wrong, the game is decent, but it didn't cost 500million to make, so just temper your expectations a bit.

Yep, that's what I meant with small steps.

Back
Top Bottom