Elex Joining the Bezerkers

Thrasher

Wheeee!
I am robbing the berserkers blind, but I realize that will only go so far. Does anyone know how many of the berserker quests resolved the wrong way it takes to fail to be able to join? Kind of want that 1000 elexit for the sword and to help the cleric.

This is not an English sentence.

Looks english to me.

Check out this link for someone that was stuck unable to join, read the bottom.
https://www.reddit.com/r/elex/comments/77f817/help_questline_finished_but_cannot_join_beserkers/

Also this

For the most part, you should be able to join the Berserkers once you’ve completed enough side quests for the Berserkers. However, if you act harmfully towards their society along the way, Ragnar will become upset with you and deny your entry into the faction and prevent Jax from doing business with them.

If this happens, ask Ragnar for a second chance to prove yourself. This will unlock a quest titled Making Things Right, where you must gain favorability with three specific Berserkers: Cormag, Angrim, and Ragnar himself. Cormag is easy, as he agrees to help you right off the bat. Angrim will agree to help only if you return the favor for him when he goes to become a warrior. As for Ragnar, just pay him 2000 Elexit to get in his good graces.

Just wondering how many of their quests you need to resolve in ways that meet their laws. Would rather not resort to that last option.

the reddit link showed the name of quests that were not "redemption" quests.
I'd assume the majority of those listed (its not comprehensive).

The "redemption" in the spoiler would be a last resort if you screwed it up

Ah well I got the invite. Gave the sword back to Ragnar as one of the quests. Didn’t have to turn in the cleric. But those healing roots were guarded by some very high level monsters. Wow! Had to grab and run for my life like brave Sir Robin.

I generally found the turning point being upsetting his wife by selling the cleric weapons instead of giving them to her. As long as she gives the thumbs up, it seems pretty straight forward.

I generally found the turning point being upsetting his wife by selling the cleric weapons instead of giving them to her. As long as she gives the thumbs up, it seems pretty straight forward.

Yep, that happened to me. I thought "whaaaaat!? But I have done all these other things for you, and because your wife doesn't trust me, it's all out the window?" I found joining the clerics easier, but the tasks they set more challenging (at least at low levels...).

Back
Top Bottom