Tactica 7 years in development and no real info?

Tactica: Maiden of Faith

andulvar

Watcher
I was curious what kind of game has its own sub-form, but I don't see anything at all about the game. Is it dead?

She's busy playing Skyrim still. She loves it SO MUCH!!!

Skyrim with no mods, that is. Then there is of course her huge backlog of EA games..

Pibbur who actually hates every Bethsoft game. Which means, as a machocist he's playing them for hundreds of hours.

PS. Looking forward to the game when it's ready. DS.

Last edited:
Well, don't you guys know that the longer something is in development the better something will be?

Jokes, aside, I have promised to post some screenshot before the end of the year, so I'll do that. Hope you'll like it. This game is my hobby project, so I am writing code for it whenever I have some time to spare, unfortunately I am very busy most of the time.

Still there is a trick I can use if I want to work on the game, I'll start up Skyrim, and after 5 minutes, my mood to play any RPG is ruined for rest of the day :) This means I can work on the game instead, and since I boycott any EA game, those won't steal my time either.

Unfortunately there is this company called CD Projekt, and a lot of indie companies, and so on, trying their best to prevent me from progressing. Than there is a lot of great concerts, sports, books, science articles, magazines, beautiful nature and other place to explore, and even the internet.. working against me! But I don't give up easily! There is steady progress, and I am sure I will prevail!

Well, don't you guys know that the longer something is in development the better something will be?

Jokes, aside, I have promised to post some screenshot before the end of the year, so I'll do that. Hope you'll like it. This game is my hobby project, so I am writing code for it whenever I have some time to spare, unfortunately I am very busy most of the time.

Still there is a trick I can use if I want to work on the game, I'll start up Skyrim, and after 5 minutes, my mood to play any RPG is ruined for rest of the day :) This means I can work on the game instead, and since I boycott any EA game, those won't steal my time either.

Unfortunately there is this company called CD Projekt, and a lot of indie companies, and so on, trying their best to prevent me from progressing. Than there is a lot of great concerts, sports, books, science articles, magazines, beautiful nature and other place to explore, and even the internet.. working against me! But I don't give up easily! There is steady progress, and I am sure I will prevail!

Looking forward to those screenshots :)

I only expect something that will outsell Skyrim because of its awesomeness. Should be easy for such a talented AC.

Just a reminder that you only have 20 more days and we are all waiting :)

For some reason, I'd missed your project, Gothic! I don't know how it flew by my radar. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've done!

And...you've probably already got a writer/proofreader, but...in the event that you ever need the (free) services of one...hit me up. :)

Just a reminder that you only have 20 more days and we are all waiting :)

I don't need any-more reminders of that :) I think of it constantly. I was actually hoping to post a video instead of only screenshot, but I think I'll not make that in time. Something for next year? But screenshots this year for sure.

For some reason, I'd missed your project, Gothic! I don't know how it flew by my radar. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've done!

And…you've probably already got a writer/proofreader, but…in the event that you ever need the (free) services of one…hit me up. :)

It is very possible I'll take you up on that offer. But look at the screenshots I'll post to see if it'd be something you'd be interested in first please.

Highjacking the thread right here a bit :biggrin:

And…you've probably already got a writer/proofreader, but…in the event that you ever need the (free) services of one…hit me up. :)

I'm part of the team working on Ash of Gods (https://ashofgods.com/) and we can't really afford an editor but we do have lots of texts - do you think you might be interested in helping us out?

Ahem... correction 10 days to way way pre-alpha screenshots release... for that you can count down if you want :p

Well, it's down to one day. After all the No Man's Sky hype, we won't be able to handle anymore disappointment.

Ok, we gave her an entire year. Can we get hyped NOW!? @GothicGothicness;

@Wisdom; thanks for asking, it is nice to see people still check here from time to time. I thought I'd post lots of updates during last year to follow up on the screenshots posted at the end of 2016. But things do not always go as planned, in this case the reason for that is something great for me personally, but not so great for the game development.

The family has grown, and my time has been spent taking care of a baby instead of working on the game. The good news is that, since this is and always have been a hobby project so far, I have no deadlines, and I am hoping to get back into development as soon as I can. I think 2d art will not age the way 3d does so that is also a positive.

Congratulations, Gothic! And good luck doing game development with a baby on the loose! :p

Back
Top Bottom