Rebel Galaxy Outlaw - Announced

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw has been announced with a trailer.

Find out more at RebelGalaxyOutlaw.com

Well hello there! Sandar D'Truz is very pleased to announce Rebel Galaxy Outlaw. We'd settle for nothing less than the universe's most trustworthy spokesman to break the news. Spokes-person. Spokes-alien? Whatever.
More information.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/8/31/17805908/rebel-galaxy-outlaw-prequel-pc-ps4-switch
--

“This has got to be the most ambitious game I’ve ever worked on,” said Baldree in a press release. “We took what worked from the last title, and then went a little crazy. It’s got a stronger focus on story and place, a huge jump in detail, and while it still works great for folks with a HOTAS [hands-on throttle and stick] at home, I think we’ve managed to make space combat accessible and fun for everybody else in a way that nobody has managed before. We’ve got a lot more to share in the months ahead”
---
The first one I found repetitious and lacking in variation of game play but maybe this one will be better ?

I had a huge pile of fun with the first one and have been kind of wondering what the devs have been up to since it has been a few years since the first release.
Looking forward to seeing more info no Rebel Galaxy Outlaw.

Thanks Silver for finding this.

The first one was fun for a few hours, but the lack of good story and nuanced fights made a bit boring towards the end. My little nephews liked the explosions, though.

I hope the game becomes a bit deeper in the second iteration.

The cartoon trailer posted on IGN is a MUST WATCH!! :D

Rebel Galaxy - the first one - is a MustPlay™® fantastic game!! And this was a really nice trailer. Shows that INDIE DEVELOPERS STILL HAVE THE SOUL!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom