Once. Turn Based Strategy/RPG

Hello !
Here is a small update. In this video, i will show some unit management: recruitment, upgrading, and leveling.
The button "stats" is now showing more statistic about units and all bonuses to their stats.
You can see, that if you have some unit of the lower tier than your country can produce, in you unit list, you can upgrade to a higher tier.
And now you can level up your units when you earn enough experience points. Each level up(or maybe each two, or three..I don't now yet) you receive one bonus, which you choose from three. These abilities can give a bonus to one stat, or give some active/passive skill.
So, now I have a mechanic to upgrade, leveling units. Now working on 2 new units with some interesting abilities and then I'll show how technologies and research will work.

Two new Mages and some spell mechanics

Just added some new spell mechanics and two new Mage-Units.
Psy Mage - can throw different objects, depending on which terrain he stands.

And Wind mage creates gusts and tornados, which causes chaos in enemy lines.

For the spell mechanics - I have added spell cooldown and charges stats.

Now i'll fully concentrate on technology tree and land development.

Hello all !
Added "Charge" mechanics, and Heavy Lance Knights unit. It's heavily armored riders with a lance.
In the video below you can see how charge attacks work, and how they differ for a different type of units. So, light cavalry also has "charge skill", but gets fewer bonuses from it, as heavy lance knights.
Also, I'm working on Necromancer unit with some special mechanics too:
First, it has "Dark Rain" spell, which only can be used when you have enough souls consumed by killing enemy units.
Second Necromancer squads enter the battlefield with their special slave squad - undeads. So u can use consumed souls also for reviving fallen undeads and healing them. When necromancer dies their undead disappear too …

Necromancers

Hello all !
Introducing Necromancer.
Necromancers enter each battle with one minion unit - Undead. It has lots of HP, but lack of damage.
I have added icons of master and slave also for minions and their masters.
Necromancer has ranged attack - green flames, also it can fight in close combat.
When necromancer kills enemy soldiers it consumes their souls. Also, they receive souls, when their Undeads kills an enemy.
When Necromancer reach 5 level in souls bar, they can use powerful area spell "Rain of Pain"
Other Necromancer's ability is - Revive. It heals their undead's up to 100% hp and even resurrects dead units, but non-much than Necromancer can control. Each unit in necromancer's squad controls 4 Undeads, so when you kills Necromancers you also kills Undead from their controlled squad.
Also, i reworked souls animation when units in squads die. So now when you kill soldiers you can see their souls flying up, but when you kill Undead you see only some green mist falling down on the ground.

Say hello to youtube !
By some mistake Youtube has blocked my account, so all my criminal videos are unavailable now ! :)))

Back
Top Bottom