Puzzle Quest: CotW - XBox 360 Expansion Release Date

magerette

Hedgewitch
D3, publisher of Infinitive Interactive's multi-platform puzzle/rpg hybrid, PuzzleQuest:Challenge of the Warlords has announced the upcoming release of their expansion for XBox 360, Revenge of the Plague Lord:
D3Publisher today confirmed that expansion pack Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords - Revenge of the Plague Lord, its latest Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360 offering, will launch on Xbox Live Marketplace July 23, 2008. The expansion pack will be available for play as an addition to fan favorite game Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords for Xbox Live Arcade for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, and includes four new hero professions, scores of new spells to cast and items to collect, challenging new quests, monsters and bosses, and the introduction of a new archenemy. Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords - Revenge of the Plague Lord will be available on Xbox Live marketplace for 700 Microsoft Points.
No word on the I2 official site of when or if there will be a comparable release for any other platforms.
More information.

Considering how long it took for the PC version to come out, I'm hot holding my breath for the expansion. Anyway, I've completed more than 2/3 of the game and I'm getting a bit sick of fighting orcs/skeletons/sandworms over and over.

Back
Top Bottom