How to use vBulletin

posfan12

Watchdog
In vBulletin, how do I track my own posts and view my profile? Is there a "last 100 posts on all forums" list? I can't find the right links.

At the top menu bar select 'Forums' and then 'User CP' for your details.
From that same menu select 'New Posts' to see the posts that you have not seen yet.

I still can't find a way to list just my own posts.

Click on your nick (above your avatar pic) then choose the option:
Find More Posts by posfan12

You're welcome.

I'm getting several popup messages in Chrome that say, "New Post Quotes" and other stuff. But the messages don't link to the posts in question. Given that is the case, what is the point of having these messages?

You can check them out, by hand: top right. Or ‘About me’ and then ‘Quotes’.

Could you post a screenshot? I don't see a hand anywhere.

Lol. I am sorry, bad english. I meant to say: ‘You can check them out, manually.’

Next to the donation text at the top there is a link named: “Your notifications”. Sometimes the text is different and it says something like PMs. Click on that link and you get a drop down list. At the bottom you have the entries to the sections for checking the mentions and quotes.

Next to the donation text at the top there is a link named: “Your notifications”. Sometimes the text is different and it says something like PMs. Click on that link and you get a drop down list. At the bottom you have the entries to the sections for checking the mentions and quotes.

When the text changes to "PMs" the link goes to somewhere else. There's no drop-down list. It would be nice if the correct link were always available.

You're welcome.

I'm getting several popup messages in Chrome that say, "New Post Quotes" and other stuff. But the messages don't link to the posts in question. Given that is the case, what is the point of having these messages?

The popup messages are not clickable, and when I get a popup there is not necessarily a notification waiting for me. The popups thus seem really pointless.

For proof, I have uploaded this image:

yjD8NOk.jpg

Last edited:
When the text changes to "PMs" the link goes to somewhere else. There's no drop-down list. It would be nice if the correct link were always available.
You can look ‘your’ quotes up in ‘About me’, at any time:
https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/member.php?u=17134

The popup messages are not clickable, and when I get a popup there is not necessarily a notification waiting for me. The popups thus seem really pointless.

For proof, I have uploaded this image:
IMG]https://i.imgur.com/yjD8NOk.jpg[/IMG]
Bad proof: Myrthos did not quote you, but simply replied. Replies do not get a notification at the top right of a forum page. The first unread reply will get you an email though if you have ticked that option.

Back
Top Bottom