Good old games you wish were on "Good old games"

Not really a game per se but I would like to see Amiga versions of all old games made available. Some were quite a bit better musically and graphically.

Bernd das Brot
So Blonde and its prequel Captain Morgane

I vote for Wizards and Warriors and Dark Heart of Uukrull also. I played Uukrull around 8 years ago but would like to see it on GoG. The last puzzle in that game is one of the most evil of all time.

I will also add a real old game I used to play on my Apple2e. I think it was called Death Maze 2000. I think it was all word prompts.

I would buy Wizards and Warriors, as well as the Buck Rogers "Countdown to Doomsday" games the moment they went on sale, should that ever happen. Please, take my funds immediately!!!

- Drakan
- Mechwarrior series
- Mechcommander series
- Mass Effect 1 (complete)
- Diablo 1
- Hellgate London (yeah, I somehow liked the setting…)
- Amberstar
- Burnout Paradise

So Blonde + Prequel
Keepsake
A Vampyre Story
Zoo Tycoon Complete (made compatible to "modern"OSses)
Commander Keen 4,5,6
Haunted
Ghost Pirates Of Vooju Island (setting similar, quite close, even, to the setting of Monkey Island)
Duke Grabowski: Mighty Swashbuckler! (related to the above game, just read about it only via Wikipedia now)
Technomage
Immortal Cities (by Impression Games)
Chaos League
Ascendancy (never played that, though)
Magical Racing Tour (Disney Cart Racing game) (tried to play it, but I couldn't start it)
Fatman (never played that as well)

Snatcher. It's actually the best Cyberpunk game ever made, done by very young Hideo Kojima at the time. Really one the best adventure games in general.
I had to pirate it , otherwise there is simply no way to buy it.

Back
Top Bottom