Capsella The Lights of Lucern - Early Access Soon

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Capsella The Lights of Lucern is an action RPG releasing on Steam early access 22nd June.

About This Game

Capsella The Lights of Lucern is an action RPG that takes place in Galad, a mysterious and magical universe.
Four heroes were chosen by the goddess to hold the Capsella, an artifact that is capable of dispelling the darkness cast on the Link Crystals that is breaking the balance between light and darkness.
The heroes will face multiple dangers across the land to dispel the Crystals and find out who is behind the attacks.
Featuring a local multiplayer cooperative with four unique heroes, explore the dimension of Lucern in an top down action driven adventure!
You can play as Ambar, Aran, Laurina and Lucas! Each with an unique set of technics and gameplay style!
Ambar is a powerful mage that can cast powerful spells!
Aran is a mighty brawler that can unleash swings with his two handed sword!
Laurina is a swift and skilled archer!
Lucas is a fierce swordsman that can take a blow and protect the group!
Fight enemies, earn experience to gain levels and unlock new technics! Get stronger by upgrading your equipment and use elemental properties to be more effective and defeat your enemies!
More information.

Featuring a local multiplayer cooperative with four unique heroes
Anthem 2.
Me? No buy.

Looks like modern Dungeon Siege. With romances!

Too many action rpg; lets see some new ideas….

I agree. Although what kinda ruined action RPGs for me was Divine Divinity. That was deep, entertaining and amazing but at it's heart is was an action RPG. Since then almost every action RPG I've tried (which, I'll admit isn't a ton) have felt kinda hollow and boring.

Looks like modern Dungeon Siege. With romances!
Seriously? I get to romance 3 friends of mine in coop? WTF?
Did the society go so decadent we need to use coop videogames to romance someone, also to romance three persons at the same time, not to mention romance someone we don't want to romance at all!

Back
Top Bottom