Fade to Silence - Releasing April 30th

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@DSOGaming Fade to Silence is set to leave Early Access April 30th.

Black Forest Games has announced that Fade to Silence will leave Early Access on the PC on April 30th. Fade to Silence is a survival game in which players take the role of Ash, a natural but tormented leader. In that role players explore a post-apocalyptic, frozen wasteland to gather the resources necessary to establish a refuge for survival.

[...]

Thanks Farflame!

More information.

incorrectly described
Not really. Words used are "take the role" which doesn't say anything about a genre. It can be used for life sims, strategies or hentai and won't be incorrect. :)

GOG game page is precise:
Genre: Action - Survival - Sci-fi

The game seemingly has a certain RPG element, but without additional details it's not clear are we talking about in depth relationships with improvement of NPCs' skills or mere expendable tools presented visually as NPCs:
Moral choices: Save and recruit various NPCs to join your group. Harsh choices have to be made; who do you take, who do you leave behind.

I might not. Unless someone comes here and says "there are no endless respawns and a piano won't fall on your head from thin air just because diceroll".

EDIT:
GOG says singleplayer. Went to Steam and it's Early Access there and says mmo.
Seeing mmo killed it for me. Good luck to anyone who buys it.

GOG says singleplayer. Went to Steam and it's Early Access there and says mmo.
Seeing mmo killed it for me.

Omg :rolleyes: Its SINGLE PLAYER. I think there is not even co-op. Maybe there will be co-op. Anyway it has nothing to do with MMO. Its funny how joxer sees mmos everywhere. Watch out while shopping. Some mmo fanboys can stalk you!! :p

Did you check details on it's steam store page?
Either I'm blind or steam on my side has a bug.

But yeah, lately I'm stalked by a certain mmo fanboy in RL. To everyone's disappointment, he failed. But I did not. Resistance is futile, he's currently playing Atom RPG.
A note to future mmo stalkers - choose your prey very carefully. Or don't attempt it in person, use brainwashing platforms like facebook instead.

Did you check details on it's steam store page?
Either I'm blind or steam on my side has a bug.

I dont see any mmo tag or desc there. It seems like a bug on your steam or somewhere else.

Fade to Silence is a single-player and co-op survival adventure set in a post-apocalyptic world that is frozen in an eternal winter.

Where do you see mmo?

Is mmo everywhere? Shodan is weakling compared to omnipotent Mr. Mmo. :)

But yeah, lately I'm stalked by a certain mmo fanboy in RL. To everyone's disappointment, he failed. But I did not. Resistance is futile, he's currently playing Atom RPG.
A note to future mmo stalkers - choose your prey very carefully. Or don't attempt it in person, use brainwashing platforms like facebook instead.

And who is that person that is fascinated by you? Is it by chance "a bear"? :)

I think we'll just have to see exactly what this is when it releases. Even then, with the sheer number of patches and updates nowadays that land on new products, it may change shape a few times before it finally completes.

I think it was originally a single player game, but recently they seem to have added co-op (multi-player feature). I think this is in the form of the co-op partner taking over your NPC instead of AI.

I was curious. It does say co-op:

For tags it had:

Single-player

Multi-player

Online Multi-Player

Co-op

Online Co-op

Steam Achievements

Full controller support

Steam Cloud

Omg :rolleyes: Its SINGLE PLAYER. I think there is not even co-op. Maybe there will be co-op. Anyway it has nothing to do with MMO. Its funny how joxer sees mmos everywhere. Watch out while shopping. Some mmo fanboys can stalk you!! :p

Seriously, Joxer thinks every game is an MMO. :)

All anyone had to do was watch the trailer to see the coop reference. Game looks promising to me. Sorry to break the trend

Back
Top Bottom