Jeff Vogel - Why all Our Games Look Like Crap

I nearly always turn off voice acting in non-cinematic text heavy games like Deadfire. I rarely turn off music though (except in first person exploration games, where I find it distracting) and never turn off environment effects.

I've only played the Avernum series by Spiderweb but the sound was ok for me. Barely noticeable, but not annoying. I didn't miss music.

If you do not wish to reply to those topics, but instead just want to lay out one-line 'bait-jokes', then what does that say about the points you made? Not a lot.
Sideline comment:
Hey, pointless or not, bait or not, a one-line joke is a quick and easy read. :)
Whish I was good in them. :)

25756d834ba20b08dace9c2f5bd731f9.jpg

Sideline comment:
Hey, pointless or not, bait or not, a one-line joke is a quick and easy read. :)
Whish I was good in them. :)

I'm great at one-liners. I just get moderated when I do them... ;)

Sorry, didn't see this until I looked at my notifications (thank you @Arhu;)

I think it was Avadon (Essentially one of the first games). Long time ago :O

Oh well. I guess there wasn't a conversation about the game there, not to worry.

Uh, I come on this site to voice my opinion and read others' opinions, about games and the games industry. My opinion on Jeff Vogel is he's an insufferable jackass with a WAY overinflated opinion of himself, his decisions, and his games.

Why exactly do you come here, lackblogger?

My opinion on Jeff Vogel is he's an insufferable jackass with a WAY overinflated opinion of himself, his decisions, and his games.

And I'll ask you for the second time: And this makes him different from… who exactly?

Uh, I come on this site to voice my opinion and read others' opinions, about games and the games industry. Why exactly do you come here, lackblogger?

I never asked you why you come here, but thanks for sharing. I come to this site to talk primarily about the hobby of RPGs, shocking, I know. You seem quite offended by my opinion, so I'm not entirely sure you're being entirely honest.

So tell me screeg, which is your favourite Jeff Vogel game?

I never asked you why you come here, but thanks for sharing. I come to this site to talk primarily about the hobby of RPGs, shocking, I know. You seem quite offended by my opinion, so I'm not entirely sure you're being entirely honest.

Odd.. he didn't say a word about your opinion. In fact, you were the one who quoted him despite that he said nothing to you. What exactly is he being dishonest about?

Oh cool, tag-team time.

You'll notice he used my name rather than quote me ;)

What a joy you are...

Ohhhhhhh, his original post, right, pronoun game done with…

I replied to his post with a question. He then replied to me ignoring the question, repeated himself and then made it about me.

Understand?

You know, like how you're now 'trying to make it about me'…

To quote yourself:

Oh please STFU. :)

He doesn't agree with your opinion, so now you're launching insults.

To which I have no doubt you'll now be attempting to imply I've insulted someone via vague word semantics after I've been literally insulted about six times via nothing even remotely semantic…

Yep, that's about the gist of it, except that no one was trying to make it about you (except you), and no one was insulting you until now.

*Edit* On second thought, I don't want to give you more fuel for playing the victim game.

So...when is his new/old one out?

Back
Top Bottom