Sold off my Shroud account

rune_74

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor
Just wanted to let you guys know I finally decided enough was enough.

I sold off my account and kept just a basic account. They have one of the worst customer service departments I have ever dealt with. They control the message they want and moderate by who is their friends and who paid the most money.

It depresses me to say it finally came to this. I had high hopes even when people told me that it was very unlikely they could recapture that magic. I feel like I'm finally giving up on that cheating girl friend heh.

I hate that I even had to do that...not even sure why I am posting it here other then maybe I'm sharing my disappointment and warning people away from it for now.

I backed it and then I never actually played it. I defended what they were doing for a long time, figuring they were just milking the cash as they could to get to the end result which would be better. Sadly, I see no reaosn to play the game now.

I hate that I even had to do that…not even sure why I am posting it here other then maybe I'm sharing my disappointment and warning people away from it for now.

I'm sorry rune. You were very supportive (and I mean it in a nicest possible way) towards this game so it's not surprising that you feel betrayed. :(

Last edited:
Hey Rune,
Sorry to see you frustrated. With any luck you will feel like that was an excellent decision later.

Well, one thing is I did make a lot of money off my account....that is one bonus:p

Ahh, well what can I say... we told you so... still I admire that you didn't give up easily.

Back
Top Bottom