What games are you playing now?

I'm playing Lord of the Rings Online and Borderlands 2 at the moment. Having a surprising amount of fun with each of them....

I just finished playing Sleeping Dogs (had quite a deal of fun with it), and currently screwing around with Dwarf Fortress and a few mods with certain games (NWN2, TES IV etc.)

I was playing D:OS a week back with my brother, but it's currently on hold :( because he's pretty busy right now and I want to play the game together with him for my first playthrough before starting up single-player. The game itself is superb.

Currently playing:
- Divinity: Original Sin (40% of my gaming time)
- Europa Universalis 4 (40%)
- Age of Wonders 3 (20%)

I'm replaying NWN2 the original campaign. Started with the Baldur's Gate remake, but I prefer Qara, Khelgar, Sand and crew to Jaheira and Minsc and Imoen. May go back and forth between the two games though. I want to try a little Enhanced Edition too, so I need to pick it up pretty soon. I still have never finished BG. I'm just not a "play our party" guy. I've never finished Dragon Age, BG 1 or 2, the Gothics, or Planescape Torment. The closest I've come is BG1 with my own party instead of the emote groups. I have finished Fallout 3 and FNV and NWN 1 and 2 multiple times though. Icewind Dales too, since I make the whole party there too.

Well, our DSL modem exploded Friday. C'mon, it was only 10 years old. While we scrambled to get our internet fix, I dropped D3 for a return to Drakensang 2.

The combat is so plodding and tedious compared to D3 that I'm not sure what to make of it. Stopped within the dragon passage, to return to my D3 crack addiction, once ATT (nee SBC) got their act together. ;)

Someone please go to Trasher's home and kill his new router.
We're losing him to MMOs!

From Drakensang 2 to D3. My heart is bleeding. :(

D3 like D in Diablo? :please: help Trasher to come back on the right path...

I am playing Hearthstone, much more fun than expected, and it is free too.

Now to win the $100 000 world championship :D

D3=Diablo 3. Oh, I know, perhaps my patience is escaping me. And Joxer, stay off my lawn. ;)

If I can push myself to finish Drakensang 2, I'll play Original Sin next. Is that the correct path?

BTW: It's Thrasher not Trasher.

It is not!
You still didn't install DX:HR!

I'm taking a little break from BG2:EE, not because it isn't a great game, but because I have ADHD and I need something new after 150 hours of BG :).

So, I'm currently playing Konung 2 mostly. Played a few hours of Diablo II with the expansion recently, pretty cool stuff. Also installed Drakensang just to briefly check it out. Character creation in expert mode in that game, wow! Can't wait to really delve into that but it won't be for awhile yet.

So yeah, back to Konung 2 I go! :)

Got my hands on Last of Us Remastered yesterday - and I couldn't put it down for several hours ;)

What a beautiful game - and it's a lot more up my alley than I expected. I thought it was just another run-of-the-mill shooter with a nice story, but it's much more exploration and immersion oriented than I thought.

I'm hoping that's not just how it is in the beginning.

But it's a significant upgrade from the PS3 version, which I didn't really care to play based on the crappy framerate.

Got my hands on Last of Us Remastered yesterday - and I couldn't put it down for several hours ;)

What a beautiful game - and it's a lot more up my alley than I expected. I thought it was just another run-of-the-mill shooter with a nice story, but it's much more exploration and immersion oriented than I thought.

I'm hoping that's not just how it is in the beginning.

But it's a significant upgrade from the PS3 version, which I didn't really care to play based on the crappy framerate.

Amazing game. I know.
The contextual talk between Ellie and Joel is great. The way they make constant remarks on everything along their journey. And ingame, not through cutscenes. That gives a lot of flavour to the characters. I think I liked her more than Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite. Much more down to Earth and believable.

I wish Naughty Dog did PC ports.

*Edit* I just read their company profile. Now I understand why that hasn't happened and probably never will. :-/

I'm taking a little break from BG2:EE, not because it isn't a great game, but because I have ADHD and I need something new after 150 hours of BG :).

So, I'm currently playing Konung 2 mostly. Played a few hours of Diablo II with the expansion recently, pretty cool stuff. Also installed Drakensang just to briefly check it out. Character creation in expert mode in that game, wow! Can't wait to really delve into that but it won't be for awhile yet.

So yeah, back to Konung 2 I go! :)

Oh Fluent... do go back to BG2 sometime and don't leave it too long - you may never go back then (and you will be missing out!!!)

Also... there's nothing wrong with D3, right Thrasher?? I'm still playing it once a while :)

I'm playing Blackguards now, a fun game even with limited exploration, and a bit of Wolfenstein too (not the new one, The New Order, but the anterior title). I started Divinity: Original Sin too but stopped a bit to give time for the patches

I fired up Dark Messiah just last night, haven't gotten too far in yet, enjoying it so far. Replayed Frayed Knights last week which was, again, a complete blast.

Back
Top Bottom