Post a Picture of Yourself!

Shameless advertisement: For my photos page.

However, from tomorrow on I'll be unavilable to answer your questions you might have about my photos. If there's something you would *really* like know about, then send me a PM.
I won't be able to answer it until late next week, though.

Last edited:
Yes, once again it's time for you technonerds to take a metaphorical walk outside and see the latest from the garden. It's getting hot, so we have a last flourish from the daylilies before we get down to the plainer stuff that can survive the Kalahari-like heat dome that sets up this time of year here and lasts til October. There's not much outdoor joy after that.

Attachments

• Daylilies with roses and cannas.jpg
    Daylilies with roses and cannas.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 196
  • Daylily, unknown yellow variety.jpg
    Daylily, unknown yellow variety.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 191
  • Daylily, 'Destined to See'.jpg
    Daylily, 'Destined to See'.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 179
  • Daylily, unknown red variety.jpg
    Daylily, unknown red variety.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 172
  • Daylily, 'Big Bird'.jpg
    Daylily, 'Big Bird'.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 165
Gorgeous garden you've got there! I'm envious at anybody who can grow and trim and maintain one such as that, my thumb is more black and dry than green.

<- Couldn't resist :p

And, by the way, it's kind of official: I grabbed it from the official page, although the "picture creator" I have it from appears only in one language of several.

I think it represents me fairly good. :)

Someone said this made me look very danish:

;)
anomenthumbnail.jpg

Anomen, is that you sans goatie?????

Goddamn,now that's impressive
:thumbsup:

hey, how did you do that?

hey, how did you do that?

Very Low Calorie Diet.

I have lost weight before though, but this time the real challenge is to keep myself low. I actually lost weight faster than the photographs seem to indicate, since they do not reveal that I took a break between february to may. During that time I kept the same weight.

I'm sorry, but I'm not clicking on the links that say "Nekkid". :lol:
Hah, I just wanted to say that the pictures were not really nekkid, so this was false advertising.

Hah, I just wanted to say that the pictures were not really nekkid, so this was false advertising.

Be careful what you wish for. :D

It's good to loose weight but wouldn't it have been easier and healthier if you lost all those pounds by working out and lowering your caloric intake to a lesser extent than you probably had to by just doing a diet? You would've lost the same weight and packed muscle that would've helped you keep your weight since muscle uses fat as an energy source to rebuild itself.

Now the problem is that you'll need to maintain that diet in order not to put the pounds back on. Or start working out.

EDIT: Actually you never mentioned if you worked out during your diet. If you did, you can ignore my post. :)

Where does it state that he lost 35 kg? That would be 77 lbs, and it doesn't look like he lost *that* much.

I'm just going by 114kg in nov to 75kg in august. That's what the photos say at the bottom.

I also edited my post as I counted 6 months when there were 10. So 35 kg in 10 months is great.

Back
Top Bottom