Risen 2 Wrong About Risen 2

With the exception of the character models, I think Risen 2 is beautiful. It has some of the best water effects and most realistic beaches I've seen in a game. The lighting was also fantastic at times.

Here are some screens I took back when I was playing it. I played without any mods and only on medium-high settings because that's all my system could handle with the video card I had back then.

http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1061143959&postcount=4

I have just started to play Risen 2 and in the first island where you are supposed to meet the pirates. I just love the world design so far. I think half of my play time is spent trying to look for hidden passage and stuff!

I'm actually replaying it right now, while waiting for Risen 3. I'm playing on ultra settings with a resolution of 2560x1440, and the scenery is fantastic. The models and animations just look awkward compared to Risen 1 though.

At any rate, I'm having a good time with it at the moment, so I'm getting pretty pumped for Risen 3.

I have just started to play Risen 2 and in the first island where you are supposed to meet the pirates. I just love the world design so far. I think half of my play time is spent trying to look for hidden passage and stuff!

Like all PB games... going off the beaten path is always a good idea.

@JD... nice pics... wish I had taken screenshots when I played the game.

Back
Top Bottom