Robin Williams RIP

Drithius

Magic & Loss
I don't normally care one way or another for a celebrity's passing, but this really hit me. So sad to see him go.

Actor-comedian Robin Williams was found dead on Monday at his home in Northern California from an apparent suicide, Marin County Sheriff's Office said. He was 63.

The sheriff's coroner's division said it suspects the death was a suicide due to asphyxia, but the cause of death is still under investigation.

Wasn't expecting this story!

Humph. I think that that sarcastic remark above should be -1 by a mod…

About the actor, that's too bad.
He was a great one and he will be missed. RIP

I am sure it was a long hard fight for him and not an easy one at that, as we can see from the outcome.

Odd how a lot of the funniest people hide their true feelings by being funny for others.

RIP

I don't normally care one way or another for a celebrity's passing, but this really hit me. So sad to see him go.

John Candy was one for me, like you I don't really care that much. Though in this case if it brings more awareness to the real problem. Then something good might have come of it.

really sucks. It's amazing how someone can appear so funny and happy to the outside world while inside depression is creeping its way.

One of my favourite actors both in comedy and drama; he will be missed.

It's strange how such a large % of those famous actors and directors are depressed.

Really sad to see him go, one of the best things you can do for people is to make them smile...

Not long ago the swedish director Malik Bendjelloul also commited suicide, not long after having won an Oscar.

I think that maybe after you put your soul into a project, after it ends it becomes a bit depressing.. no matter how succesfull it is ?

This is really sad news and bit shocked when I read it this morning. He is one of those people whom you don't know in real life but still felt like distant relative/friend type of person.

I just don't get depression at all. I used to think that if you have money, loving family and good friends, then life is sorted but it seems he has all of these yet still depressed…

I read elsewhere that he was already battling depression, and when "The Crazy Ones" was canceled he hit rock bottom. It's sad that as much as he lifted others' spirits up, he couldn't bring his own back up.

It just goes to prove, you can have all the money and success in the world, and all the respect and adoration of the world, and it's meaningless. He had it all, except what he needed.

Rest in peace.

tumblr_n5m2xcaHY31rx3q30o1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom