Destiny 2

pic or it didn't happen aka ingame shop screenshots please. :p

I finally managed to download the 80 gig behemoth on Steam, and started a new character. And was pleasantly surprised. Did they include the whole Destiny 1 campaign in this one? I was shocked that it started exactly where Destiny 1 starts, in the russian cosmodrome. Or is it just the prequel?

I'm pretty sure Destiny 2 on Battle.net started with the capture of the Traveler, and skipped over everything else that happened in Destiny 1. It would be amazing if they actually included the whole Destiny 1 campaign since I missed that on consoles, since I can't aim with a controller.

I finally managed to download the 80 gig behemoth on Steam, and started a new character. And was pleasantly surprised. Did they include the whole Destiny 1 campaign in this one? I was shocked that it started exactly where Destiny 1 starts, in the russian cosmodrome. Or is it just the prequel?

That's just the new intro for the Steam version. It's quite short.

Altogether, the Steam version includes the original Destiny 2 campaign plus the Curse of Osiris and Warmind expansion packs. Destiny 2: Forsaken is still a separate purchase (It's cheaper now though) and so is the new Shadowkeep campaign.

I wouldn't count on ever seeing the original Destiny on PC at this point.

I played D2 for a while. This is the game that got me into FPS. Really, really well done shooting. I use a controller for health reasons, and it's just so great.

I gave the game a rest, then came back after a few months. Apparently, upgrading guns is much more complicated now, where it used to be pretty straightforward. I saw changes to a bunch of mechanics, and just thought "screw this" and uninstalled.

Cool game if you want to shoot stuff, though.

Back
Top Bottom