Harebrained Schemes - The New Setting Revealed

I'm playing dragonfall right now....and I have to say I love the art style in it...I do wish it was a bit more interactive but it sure looks nice.

I'm playing dragonfall right now….and I have to say I love the art style in it…I do wish it was a bit more interactive but it sure looks nice.
Per $ of cost on release it is most interactive game ever.

Playing DMS right now. I don't like the static / robotic feel of everything, it makes it feel more like some type of combat sim boardgame than an immersive RPG, not really my preference. It's too bad because i love the setting itself.

It needs to be at least a bit closer to games like Baldur's Gate (for me at least), i think, and i don't consider BG super immersive either because NPC's stand still at the same spot day and night + it's more like walking on a painting than in an actual world. Compared to this though BG is the clear winner since it's more open world and at least you can find loot.

I really liked the previous two games, especially Dragonfall. Good story, excellent lore, great gameplay. Looking forward to many more Shadowrun games.

Back
Top Bottom