Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - New Class and Companion

Yeah, I also love building characters. I’ll have 50 hours just testing builds before I even start really playing.

Yeah I understand but I prefer building up my character within the game itself. I think at first level I should just be able to pivk race and base stats then at first. Level up go to a trainer and learn skills.

I'm biased because i liked how gothic handled things with trainers

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Yeah I understand but I prefer building up my character within the game itself. I think at first level I should just be able to pivk race and base stats then at first. Level up go to a trainer and learn skills.

I'm biased because i liked how gothic handled things with trainers

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

That's fine in a single character game, but in a party based game I like it when every party member is distinct and different. I can appreciate both systems though, but if I have to pick one it's definitely a juicy character creator.

Yeah, I also love building characters. I’ll have 50 hours just testing builds before I even start really playing.

See, I knew that there was a particular audience that this game was aiming for.
Meh, I make my Assassins Creed type character, mostly on the basis of what sounds cool, playing for the story and occasionally under performing tactically, sometimes fatally so as per my experience with Divinity 2. Then I watch youtube videos of other players to see the end of the game and key cut scenes. Then uninstall. Repeat process.

Back
Top Bottom