appreciation.

rocknerd

Traveler
i enjoyed RPGdot, great place for RPG news and i frequented the site nearly daily.
I will continue to do so here.
i would just like to know what happened?
a parting of ways?
contractual split?
no details per se, just curious...

Before Jolt bought RPGDot it was a privately owned site.
I think its fair to say that we prefered to become a privately owned site again.

The ones who made the Dot the place to go for news are all here so I know this will be the place to come. ;)

I'm just glad to join the crew here ... and the forums are much faster as well :)

Mike

Glad to see the new digs as well. The "new" rgpdot ran so slow I would read other sites between page loads. Like the clean and fresh look as well.

Hiya, although i wasnt active on the forums at MMORPGDot for a few years, i did visit MMORPGdot multiple times daily to get my news fix. Just wanna say that i am thrilled that you guys havent abandoned MMO news and that it gets it own section. Very nice! I will be coming here multiple times every day to continue getting my MMORPG news fixes. Thank you.

Before Jolt bought RPGDot it was a privately owned site.
I think its fair to say that we prefered to become a privately owned site again.

well it takes balls to do it yourself.
i commend them for their decision!!!

It's great to have you all on board with the new site, and particularly gratifying to hear that people visited MMORPGDot daily to get their news (thanks for the reassurance Ammon), we'll do our best to keep the news coming to feed your habit.

Glad to hear you guys finally dropped jolt. The problems were building more by the day and I had all but abandoned RPGDot. Good luck with the new site, I will try to visit as often as possible.

Back
Top Bottom