Demon's Souls

well, to be honest, I don't quite now even yet how I would back up PS3 data.

Nor do I? And I don’t know if that's something "normal" users should have to know.

Anyway, I have also put Demon’s Soul on hold, I was 99% through the game, killed all Named Black Phantoms and all Bosses except the False King, I lost that fight whit him on 15%, because I fumbled around, and the fool drained me 6 levels, being level 140 I did not looked forward to grind for 6 hours just to regain the lost levels... I save that fore a rainy day, whit no new other games around.

The False King with that level drain ability sounds so harsh.

He only drain one level per hit, then he use his soul drain power, I was just bad to avoide them, should have used a Shield+spear combo instead of a Shield+Helebard, to keep him at bay. my bad.. :(

European release announced here's what Conrad Zimmerman of Destructoid had to say.

"Yesterday, we rejoiced at the news that Demon's Souls, my personal game of the year for 2009, was on its way to our oft-neglected friends in Europe. As part of the promised official confirmation from publisher Namco-Bandai in a press release today, we now also have been told that it's going to be a limited special edition.
Called the "Black Phantom Edition," the package comes with a copy of Demon's Souls, a hardcover art book, a strategy guide and a soundtrack CD. It'll be dropping on June 25th. Look at that picture. It's so, so pretty.
I'm not going to mince words. You want this game. And that's why I'm going to encourage you to pre-order right now. You need to make somebody take your money for this. They're calling this a "limited release" for a reason and I would hate for any of you to miss your chance at such a phenomenal title".

Nice….

How much is that version going to cost?

You can pre-order for £37.91 on amazon.co.uk which is pretty much standard cost of a new game.

That's a good deal for that package, I thought it would cost more with those extras included. You're basically getting a collector's editon at no extra charge.

Back
Top Bottom