THQ Nordic - Acquires Eleven Game Developers

While this is good on the short term for smaller studios, like my compatriots, Zen Studios, where a supervisor invited me to go to work. Its a nice permanent place, if I wanna get a safe pension..

But I see the 2007 economic crash repeating again. Exact same thing happened then.
1. Investors had some cash influx and were looking to buy smaller studios = DONE
2. Then next year by Feb - March the Banksters made the economic crash to happen in order to take power & abundance away from the Little People, thus the investors lost money, thus the new game studio acquisitions collapsed = everybody was let go.. :((

I'm afraid the Psychopath Bankers have the same thing planned with their January 21 Great Economic Reset & Making Themselves Fatter via cash: Will take a couple months for the ruinous effect to be felt in the world.. :( :( :(

If We The Little People don't learn from the past, history is gonna repeat itself again!

The only name I recognise in the list is Flying Wild Hog. I've bought all their stuff. Shadow Warrior remake /Shadow Warrior 2/ Hard Reset.. Some really enjoyable FPS's. And I believe they have a Shadow Warrior 3 in the making...

Back
Top Bottom