Ara Fell - Enhanced Edition released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Enhanced Edition of the RPGMaker game Ara Fell is now available - highly recommended:

Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition now available!

Greetings Ara Fell fans! We are pleased to announce that Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition is now live on Steam!

The new Enhanced Edition features a slew of upgrades, including a revamped battle system, new character classes and skills, new side quests, an overhauled UI, upgraded crafting system, new enchanting system, enhanced aspect ratios, new difficulty modes, an autosave feature, Twitch integration, and more!

Users who previously owned Ara Fell will receive the update automatically! New customers can now purchase the Enhanced Edition for $14.99.

Whether you're a veteran Ara Fell fan or playing for the first time, now is a great time to dive into the world of Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition!
More information.

Does anybody know what "revamped battle system" means?
I played it for about 20 h back when, before I couldn't stand the combat anymore. Otherwise nice game.

I tried it again since it's a slow weekend due to corona. I still can't get into these games where you play a teenager. It's just been too long and the dialogue is cringe-worthy.

Back
Top Bottom