What games are you playing now?

Did I mention that there's quite a bit of appearance variety in ESO - and that you can actually dye your outfit as you see fit? ;)

The thing I never liked about ESO and it also goes for the gear as well, is the "brown" tint they have on everything! I hate that in games because it makes the whole thing look very gloomy! Its the feeling you get when its raining outside all the time and ESO makes me feel like that :)

Now purpleblob, FF14 on the other hand looks very stylish and cool but not over the top or bit childish like WoW :p Lot of variety and also dyes as well :)

This is my low level character without even trying :p

40f7143015a07cae7608a3533f085a96_0a122616f3718d3f45cab10fd8fc1604fl0_640x873.jpg

This is from someone who tried :p I love the simple and elegant style of this :)

20160710154229_1_by_sangheilis-da9l8ph.jpg

@DArt - sounds a bit like GW2 :p I think I will be downloading ESO either tonight or tomorrow.

@lostforever - this might sound strange but I dislike the art direction of Asian RPGs (those cute-sy/childish/too young looking faces) like in FF or even Guild Wars and prefer WoW graphics :p when I get on my PC I might post a few of my 1st price style of trial pics :p

EDIT: All images are posted here: http://imgur.com/a/0tPNL

Last edited:
Finally started Dishonored 2 and while not a bad game I feel that it's a bit too similar to D1. But I've only just started mission 3 so maybe it will change later on.

Kings Bounty Dark Side. Its pretty solid.

@lostforever - this might sound strange but I dislike the art direction of Asian RPGs (those cute-sy/childish/too young looking faces) like in FF or even Guild Wars and prefer WoW graphics :p when I get on my PC I might post a few of my 1st price style of trial pics :p

EDIT: All images are posted here: http://imgur.com/a/0tPNL

I agree about some eastern games looking childish etc but for me FFV14 achieve a nice balance:)

Anyway, I just saw this in the FF14 thread. Apparently in Australia, you can get the whole FF14 free if you buy pizza for limited period!

https://www.finder.com.au/dominos-pizza-free-final-fantasy-stormblood-copy

And those silly oversized swords. Too cartoony for me.

I hear lot of people say this but never bothered me personally. I prefer the "fantastic" in my fantasy provided the aesthetics they are going for fits with their world. What I mean, is I am happy with over the top stuff in WoW be cause the whole game is over the top and its fine by me. However I will have problems with huge sword in ESO since the over all game is going for more "realistic" approach.

The thing I never liked about ESO and it also goes for the gear as well, is the "brown" tint they have on everything! I hate that in games because it makes the whole thing look very gloomy! Its the feeling you get when its raining outside all the time and ESO makes me feel like that :)

Now purpleblob, FF14 on the other hand looks very stylish and cool but not over the top or bit childish like WoW :p Lot of variety and also dyes as well :)

This is my low level character without even trying :p

This is from someone who tried :p I love the simple and elegant style of this :)

I despise the art style and the gameplay of FF14, so… ;)

I despise the art style and the gameplay of FF14, so… ;)

An odd thing to hear from you honestly. It's MMO so I can't hate it more than I do, but you...

Can't say I disagree (also tried multiple times but never really got into it) :p but I was just talking about the cloth dye bit being similar :p

Yeah, all ESO armor can be dyed, so the brown tint is a red herring.

No. The whole game looks and feel "brown". You can use pink dye and it will still look brownish pink!

Just google "elder scrolls online pink armour" and you will see that brown is the prominent color!

Yeah, I'm not really getting the brown thing, either. It's pretty varied in terms of color - though it's a lot more subdued than the cartoon MMOs.

One of the things I really like in that and other games.

pibbur who admits he turns on rain and storms permanently/all the time in Bethesda's games.

Back
Top Bottom