Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Say Hi to the Trickster

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
An April Fools update for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous talks about the Trickster.

Happy April Fool's Day! Say Hi to the Trickster!

Owlcat GamesCreator

Today is April the 1st, and it's the most appropriate date to show you one of two portraits we've prepared for the mythic path of the Trickster! She's beautiful, she's dangerous - and she's definitely quite weird!

Additionally, we've decided to share with you some facts about the Trickster path. Which of them are real and which are not - you can only guess! ;)

1. We are not quite sure which of these facts are true and which are not;

2. Trickster's hat is bigger on the inside;

3. Trickster gets to meet one perpetually annoyed wizard;

5. Trickster has a unique secret romance option;

6. Trickster can make their enemies burst from laughter;

7. Trickster can recruit Beer Elementals for their army;

8. You didn't notice we've missed the number 4;

9. In your travels you can meet one murderous column, which Trickster can recruit for their army;

10. Trickster can retroactively participate in the events of Pathfinder: Kingmaker.

a4361217e2c7b83f8401f6852deb155c_original.jpg
Thanks purpleblob!

More information.

I like the portrait, but she doesn't look very dangerous wielding a croquet mallet. :)

That's the point - trickster is not mean to look dangerous until you suffer from their... jokes ;)

I like the portrait, but she doesn't look very dangerous wielding a croquet mallet. :)

I assume it's "Harley Quinn Inspiration" i.e. deceptively harmless. ;)

I think I first played with a trickster/bard in my party in IWD II or maybe it was as an Arcane Trickster in Neverwinter Nights, in either case, this character was what I was secretly hoping for. :p

Just seeing the spells of the mythic Trickster… "This spell summons an extraplanar murder pony to your side for one minute". I want to try this! :D

Don't look the spoiler ;)
@purpleblob;
Apparently it is possible to summon a "Beer Elemental" - is it a typo, or what I think this is? Saw that on the beta spell list here

Don't look the spoiler ;)
@purpleblob;
Apparently it is possible to summon a "Beer Elemental" - is it a typo, or what I think this is? Saw that on the beta spell list here

To answer your question:

We can indeed summon Beer Elemental but the kickstarter says "recruit" which wasn't the case in beta. I'm hoping we can actually recruit them in full release though :D

Just look at the cover of "Nyrsery Cryme" by Genesis instead ! ;)

My brother hit me with one of those mallets back in the day. I think it did around 6 points of damage.
So are you dead since then?
I just assume you were level 1.

This would be a fitting path for a gnome character, particularly an illusionist.

I'm kind of hoping the beer elemental will be included. I'll bet it hops… bah-dum-tish.

Minmaxer!

Back
Top Bottom