Warhammer: Chaosbane - Free Character DLC

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
TheGG reports that Warhammer: Chaosbane has a new free character DLC.

Press release:
Lesquin, France, March 10, 2020 - NACON and Eko Software are pleased to announce a new free character for "Warhammer: Chaosbane".

Joining the four heroes already in the game - the soldier Konrad Vollen, the mage Elontir, the dwarf slayer Bragi Axebiter and the archer Elessa - Keela is trying to save the Empire and repel Chaos in a new mission that adds around two hours of additional play time.

Keela is a dwarf engineer. The combination of her skills in engineering, hydraulics, explosives and alchemy make her a fearsome opponent. In hand-to-hand combat, Keela deals heavy damage with a war hammer of her own design. She's also capable of inflicting short and medium-range damage with her hand weapons.Players will get the most out of this character by combining her various skills.

[...]

Thanks Farflame!

More information.

From the trailer alone gameplay looks incredibly boring. Is it me, the game or ARPGs?

I was wondering about the control scheme after looking at a classes trailer. Is this Diablo click or WASD? Lots of dodging had me wondering. If it’s WASD it might be interesting

Back
Top Bottom