Alaloth - Gameplay Commentary Video

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms has a new gameplay commentary video.

Set in a vibrant fantasy world, Alaloth - Champions of the Four Kingdoms offers fast-paced action with a deep narrative, bringing ARPG dynamics to a new level with skill-based gameplay inspired by great classics and modern masterpieces. The 10 minute gameplay commentary video features an in-depth look at the upcoming skill-based isometric action RPG. Explore the creation area to pick your Kingdom, race-specific skills, fighting style, house, alignment, deity, and of course name and appearance. Then, travel to the capital city of Goldport to catch up on news, pick up new quests, and purchase wares to help you on your journey.

Finally, explore the map overview to set out on your first quest. Where do you go from here? Watch the video to find out! Alaloth - Champions of the Four Kingdoms is planned for release on Steam and Xbox One later this year.

Game features:
- Master a unique, hardcore combat system
- Customize your character by choosing different Ways of Power, classes, and skills
- Explore, craft, gain reputation, and unlock new quests
- Choose one of 4 playable races (Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs), 40+ houses and clans to fight for, each with their own history
- Start your own legacy in The Four Kingdoms after the first playthrough
- 12 memorable companions with their own backstories, ready to join or fight you during your journey
- World, lore, and character backstories created in collaboration with RPG veteran Chris Avellone
More information.

About time some new gameplay was released. Anyway looks interesting.

I like what I see graphically. The gameplay looked interestingly fiddly but I'm not a fan of the soundtrack. I suppose I could turn music off and play something else in the background through.

Since this is mostly "single" combat, I might give this ARPG a try. Looks interesting.

Don't do hack and slash, this however looks interesting.

And here I was thinking this game is gone for good. It's good to have some news. It's alive and kicking.

Genuine RPG mechanics with Souls combat combination. Too good to be true. I hope they pull it off.

Huh... had not heard of this before but I like the look of it - and the idea of a more tactical/deliberate take on an ARPG is appealing.

Back
Top Bottom