C2077 Every Cyberpunk 2077 News & Information (May 2012 to May 2017)

Cyberpunk 2077
Talking about Gwent... The more I see of it the less i like it. The original game was a nice and easy casual time waster but this one feels like work! I was hoping for a game where, like chess or go, it only takes about an hour to learn the basics and then you master it at your own peace. But it sure doesn't look this way!

I really couldn't care less about old documents that might very well be completely out of date.

Except, of course, if there are signs that they've learned how to do open world exploration - which would go a long way to get me hyped about this game.

I really couldn't care less about old documents that might very well be completely out of date.

Except, of course, if there are signs that they've learned how to do open world exploration - which would go a long way to get me hyped about this game.

Ryan-Gosling-Laughing.gif

Still can't quite handle differing opinions, but there's improvement. Good on you ;)

Still can't quite handle differing opinions, but there's improvement. Good on you ;)

No worries man... you can get your exploration ecstasy from finding goofy dungeons and collecting teddy bears, somewhere else, I'm sure. ;)

Well my gut tells me with this sort of thing, you can count on Russians having a hand in it.
Who are the suspects here on Watch? :police:

Guess this at least belongs here -- maybe in NEWS also

Witcher studio latest target of growing cyber-ransom threat

The demand to move money around anonymously on the internet is so strong that it has led to the creation and adoption of the viable, non-governmental cryptocurrency bitcoin. That sounds like a plotline from a game called Cyberpunk 2077, but it’s real, and it may have enabled an attack against the developer of Cyberpunk 2077.

CD Projekt Red revealed today that an individual or a group is attempting to hold some of the studio’s internal data for ransom. The threat involves older material related to the development of the upcoming futuristic role-playing adventure Cyberpunk 2077, which CD Projekt Red first announced in January 2013. The alleged perpetrator is asking for money in exchange for not releasing the data to the public. CD Projekt Red has said it will not comply with the demands, and it has informed law enforcement. But the company is also warning fans that any leaks that may come out about Cyberpunk 2077 are “largely unrepresentative of the current vision for the game.”
…​

You can read the rest along with CDPR's full Tweeter response at the above link.

Well you are the one stating his opinions as fact...

Back
Top Bottom