Minotaur - Early Access Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
An Early Access trailer for adventure game Minotaur comes with the latest status update.

Status update... and our new Early Access trailer!

Hi everyone,

Are you still looking forward to Minotaur? As some of you may already know, we've solved our OST issues, and I'm happy to say that the soundtrack will be available upon game release (and we managed to keep it intact too). It will include every track from Nod's route, and there are about 20 of them, almost all coming from different artists.

Unfortunately, a few problems have also come up during the review process (on some of the platforms), which we're dealing with at the moment, but I can assure you tha...

I honestly don't know. But we're doing everything we can to bring you Nod's route ASAP! So please bear with us for just a little longer. Hopefully our new trailer will manage to sustain your interest - do check it out when you have time, I hope you'll like it!

And of course, I'll make sure to keep you updated on the latest Minotaur news : )

Yours,

Nick & u7committee
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Minotaur tells a story about a group of nine characters (five of which are playable) who find themselves unable to leave their own home.

Right… If it gets rated M for mature, I'll buy. If not, well, good luck. I mean, I know what would I do if I was trapped in a house full of other people.

I mean, I know what would I do if I was trapped in a house full of other people.

We know that too. You would play MMO with them, right? :p

So this is some kind of an interactive comic book. All right I'll bite..

Back
Top Bottom