Enderal: Shards Of Order - Undercity Teaser Trailer

Okay, that was dull. Were they trying to bore us? No action, no dialogue, just a bunch of standard art assets reconfigured into a new town. Thanks for the link though, Abharsair

I don't know, I thought the city looked cool. I'm not going to reinstall Skyrim until this comes out, it will be nice to explore again.

I agree that it looked cool, Alaric. I was just kinda expecting something that was a little deeper than a camera shoot. These guys have done good work in the past with level design; it was their best ability. Nehrim fell apart in the plot, writing, and voice acting; at least in English.

The first thing that came to my mind viewing the city at 0:23 was: Why would you build houses with pointed roofs when you have no precipitation? :)

Giant bat guano.

The first thing that came to my mind viewing the city at 0:23 was: Why would you build houses with pointed roofs when you have no precipitation? :)

Heh, I had the same reaction. The only need for a roof down there is for falling rocks, and for that you just need beams.

Atmosphere-wise though I like the look and feel of what they are building.

I had completely forgotten this is by the same guys that did Nehrim. Getting it firmly back in my to-play.

Back
Top Bottom