The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Appears that I've been activated off the IR. See y'all tonight.

35% crafting xp weekend going on now. Corwin try to trade some of those matts to Carmyra if you can.

TS server up and running again so going back to using that one.

Corwin, Reywindd needs to log in.

I am sorry, i won't be on tonight. Sorry for short notice

Pity, I won't be available for the following 3 sessions; see you in a month!!

OK, ladies and gents, some decisions have been made. Our mains will TR shortly after hitting 20. We might stay up long enough to allow Wyrhd to pick up 20 tokens and a sentient gem, but that's about it. Soooooo, start thinking about your next grouping. With the Vale next up for our mains, it won't take too long to hit the cap.

My next toon will be a wolfie melee druid.

OK, ladies and gents, some decisions have been made. Our mains will TR shortly after hitting 20. We might stay up long enough to allow Wyrhd to pick up 20 tokens and a sentient gem, but that's about it. Soooooo, start thinking about your next grouping. With the Vale next up for our mains, it won't take too long to hit the cap.

My next toon will be a wolfie melee druid.

So as of now:

Dte: Druid Melee (DPS/possible Healing)
Myself: Asshole Cleric (Evoker/Healing) :D
Peter: ?
Corwin: Soulstone
CM: ?
JM: ?
Wyrhd: ?

This leaves us in a good shape for healing at least, with some dps.

Aerie, being an Iconic, won't be TRing until 30. Since I'm working more on Mirys and Ijii on the side, I'm definitely not likely to push through 8+ million XP before getting the tokens needed for the TR. I already have Mureall leveled to 3 as a Cleric; Aasimar Air Domain Evoker. I may try to get the XP for 4 first but will hold 3 until the group catches up.

Of course, if necessary, I can swap to Rachail if we need a trapper more than a Cleric. I've been planning to TR her into Artificer for awhile, and just never getting around to it. Artificer would be able to heal somewhat with admixtures and the dog can die repeatedly, taking some of the soulstone duties off of Corwin. It's cheaper to get a healer hire than a trapper.

We should consider running regular Shrouds once we're flagged and before TRing, and try to get Wyrhd a GS HP item at least. With some luck, a few Shrouds and some DA runs will get the shards needed, and the mats.

Since we're on alts again this week, I wouldn't mind continuing our adventures in the Vale with the 16-18's. Peter, if you haven't run your toon all the way to 20 yet, perhaps you can run with us this week.

I will most likely ETR + TR Peters. Then I will either make him a warlock or rogue machine gun. That depends on the number of trappers we need.

The warlock will be a necro + enchant caster with eldritch blasts in soul hunter + tainted scholar.

My toon Peterp is now level 16 and can link up this weekend with you. I can get him to 17 or whatever before the Friday run.

I would be nice to know which ranks you are already at. Are you just into 17 or maybe holding 18?

We're fairly scattered from 16 to 18. Phuury is near the top of rank 85 (22k XP shy of level 18). Vale on elite rates at level 18. We've run Rainbow and 14/18 rares last week, but that's it.

Ok Not sure if I will be on tonight or not....just have to see....so don't wait on me.
As to next round stuff. Going to TR my warlock alt...I will do intim-a-tank build...sort of like that...and I can get her some past lives in at same time. That is my plan.

So as of now:

Dte: Druid Melee (DPS/possible Healing)
Myself: Asshole Cleric (Evoker/Healing) :D
Peter: ?
Corwin: Soulstone
CM: ?
JM: ?
Wyrhd: ?

This leaves us in a good shape for healing at least, with some dps.
I'm probably bringing 2 toons around in the next week or two. If we don't have a couple people interested in the trap monkey role, I can bring Wouldii down as an arty. I think Wyrhd was planning on doing another wizzy life and JM isn't allowed to be a trap monkey this time around so we could potentially have a shortage.

edit- and yes, my druid will be a decent healer/buffer. Not great from a spell power standpoint, and probably thin on spell points, but at least capable.

edit2- on third thought, I've almost got Phuury to cap and he needs a rogue life. So if I end up as one of the trap monkeys I'll probably do it with Phuury rather than Wouldii.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom