Project: Gorgon MMO

A title that has colon in it is hardly niche. That's mainstream rubbish type of names. Back in the day expansions were marked by such system, not proper games.

And no there is no thread here about that particular expansion MMO.

I don't remember a thread, I might have mentioned the game at some point though, I did try a long while back.

I'm rather impressed by how much is done despite the game being 90% the work of a husband and wife.

I gave Project Gorgon a shot last year, maybe just around this time or early summer. It just didn't grab me, and the two other folks that were playing with me flaked off pretty quick, so I was done.

It's a neat, albeit unfinished little game. It's playable in the state that it's in now, but things aren't optimized. The development team is a husband and wife duo as far as I know they have no other actual developers.

The Steam reviews on it are usually quite positive, if that says anything.

High, high up in the mountains of the southwestern
Oh, did they actually get it on Steam? Sounds like they've made some serious progress from last I played it, then. And if the team is only two, that's a lot of work for just a duo to accomplish.

The development team is a husband and wife duo as far as I know they have no other actual developers.

Some stuff was contracted and I think they got a few part time devs over the years.

Still they output lots of stuff with such a small team. Kinda support my idea that large teams are detrimental to game development.

and we might as well put the official website link: https://projectgorgon.com/

Back
Top Bottom