XCOM 2 - Another DLC Expansion?

It was in decent state but not 100%. Pavonis said they cannot keep working on it for free because they got their own game to work on.

people have been seeing this movements on steamdb for over 3 months, they even speculated on reddit about the expansion date for weeks a few months ago.

still nothing, so don't bet on it.

Probably true and perhaps good advice but folks here love to speculate endlessly. In fact they will first form baseless speculations then draw conclusions on their unconfirmed baseless speculation. I guess that is part of the problem with the internet in general. It doesn't have to be true; someone just has to say it is true.

people have been seeing this movements on steamdb for over 3 months, they even speculated on reddit about the expansion date for weeks a few months ago.

still nothing, so don't bet on it.

Sorry to hear LW2 doesn't yet work, I was going to come back (again…) to XCOM2 when it was fully supported with the expansions.

I can't believe it's 2 years old already!

It kinda works with vanilla Xcom 2 but you need other mods with it that make it usable because UI and QoL is terrible.
And still it is full of "hidden" mechanics that will push away any more casual player of xcom 2.
It didn't push me away but unfortunately it lost its chance to become same or better than Long War 1.

Back
Top Bottom