Kingmaker - Season Pass & Post-Release Content

You're not being very kind here :(

Do you think he should apologise to Silver Coin? ;)

This thread was a fun read. I'll just chime in and agree with the crowd who dislikes DLC and won't buy a game until it's complete. That's the only reason I haven't fired up PoE2 yet.

I wish there was some rules to the DLC label, like someone said DLC can range from horse armour to full blown expansion that doubles the game content. There really sold be a market adjustment where different DLC are labelled more clearly. Don't see that happening though.

Still, I don't blame Owlcat nor any other game developers. The market decides what it wants, and the producers deliver. The best thing that could happen is that people start voting with their wallets, but our little niche of the market is so small I doubt it will make any difference what we do sadly.

Just imagine if everyone stopped accepting the F2P P2W model which is far worse then the DLC one in my opinion. I don't see that happening though, because people want to play for free. Or pay to win.

Last edited:
Loved the expansions for HoMM2&3. Ruins of Kunark made Everquest twice as awesome. I'm also on the side that DLC's are annoying unless they are expansion size or free.

I kickstarted Kingmaker but not at the $95 lvl to get all the DLC's for free. Did they mention that during the campaign that the $95 lvl would get all DLC's?

I can answer my own question, no they did not.

Loved the expansions for HoMM2&3. Ruins of Kunark made Everquest twice as awesome. I'm also on the side that DLC's are annoying unless they are expansion size or free.

I kickstarted Kingmaker but not at the $95 lvl to get all the DLC's for free. Did they mention that during the campaign that the $95 lvl would get all DLC's?

I can answer my own question, no they did not.

People with beta access only get first season pass for free = first 3 DLCs.

3 sounds like a lot to give away, so I don't think its going to be something meaty as expansion size content but more like extra races and class, maybe a new small area, plus cosmetics/pet.

Meh.

As long as the base game is solid I will be happy. I will worry about DLCs later (or not even bother with them).

Last edited:
Not to change topics but who is summertime ?

I've no idea, ask my phone. Loads of typos in my last post, corrected now. I think.

Summertime is too f'n hot. That's what it is. I barely have the energy to post here. x_x

Back
Top Bottom