(Early) Merry Christmas from me to you all~

P

purpleblob

Looking at the RPGWatch's festive logo, I thought I will also share something with you all in spirit of Christmas!

(Yes, I finally had sometime to work on more flower stuff!)

Q9MUKOS.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Merry Christmas to you and everybody else too! The wreath is beautiful, great work. :)

Not sure why this early, then again at my age it's high probability not to see the next day. So better be safe than sorry, right? :)

Merry Christmas.

Thanks, Fluent! It's one of my mum's birthday present :)

Not sure why this early, then again at my age it's high probability not to see the next day. So better be safe than sorry, right? :)

Merry Christmas.

Joxer, don't you catch up with friends to exchange xmas presents earlier? I spend xmas with family, so I've finished most of xmas shopping and catching up with others already :p

Purple, just wondering: how do you make sure the red and pinkish flowers last for a couple of days? Are they wrapped in tinfoil at the back?

Very merry christmas to you as well. :) Such a beautifull xmas wreath.

Purple, just wondering: how do you make sure the red and pinkish flowers last for a couple of days? Are they wrapped in tinfoil at the back?

I heard from the florist these flowers should dry out nicely and retain colour for longer :) the green foliage is gum, the white flower is wax flower, and the red is australian Christmas bush :)

Merry Christmas to you as well @purpleblob

And a Happy Holidays to all non-believers.:floating:

hqdefault.jpg

I used to make these as gifts.:embarrassed:

That's so cute, Couch! I want one :D
It's just Styrofoam balls, cotton balls, ribbons, and other easily bought craft items. Though you have to be careful as you need a hot glue gun to make them stick.

I used to make an eater bunny version for a few family members also.

Happy Holidays for everyone ! :)

Merry Christmas from the labyrinth at Grace Cathedral

grace1.png

Back
Top Bottom