Underworld Ascendant - Pax South 2018

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Recently Otherside Entertainment attended PAX South 2018 and showed off Underworld Ascendant.

Return to the iconic Stygian Abyss with Industry Icons Paul Neurath and Warren Spector. Video features new gameplay footage debuted at PAX South 2018.

Interview with Ceo and Founder of Otherside Entertainment on their new highly anticipated game Underworld Ascendant.
More information.

That is looking nicer than the last footage I saw. The skeleton at 1.38 looks less cartooney. Good stuff.

I wish they would show some other things than combat and action stuff. I liked interacting with people, talking to them etc, a lot in the Underworlds.

Looks good, though I really hope the levels won't feel like toy-lands and these things just happen naturally if you're being extra creative. I despise "puzzle" designs when it comes to levels.

I usually wait for games to get a bit cheaper but this one (like elex) is an instant purchase. Mainly because I want the developer to know that I really value their vision and the gameplay they create.

But but but.. only Talking HEADS in two videos? Who the hell is interested in their halitosis and Pizza-Belches??

I usually wait for games to get a bit cheaper but this one (like elex) is an instant purchase. Mainly because I want the developer to know that I really value their vision and the gameplay they create.

Is Dekion the skeleton warrior from the 80's D&D cartoon? That's awesome :)

Back
Top Bottom