The ever-popular "Currently Listening" thread

First off, a tune firmly stuck in my head over the past few days. Couldn't say why.

Then, it's about time we get my thread focused on proper music again. Y'all have been naughty in my absence. :) Blame thrasher- his Hatchie find somehow broke thru my long funk when it came to looking around for new bands to enjoy. So, without further ado, I give y'all this little bit of gazey joy:

[/YOUTUBE]

People watching this and commenting on it.

funny thing I don't see anything being done on either side

Fuck them right.....

BTW i know we are only into 2 years of Trump though it the first time I haven't felt the world is going to war

Today was Iggy Pop day for me, listened to three of his albums with the Stooges, then three of his solo ventures. That is some peppy stuff!
Iggy Pop's drummer is awesome.

People watching this and commenting on it.

funny thing I don't see anything being done on either side

Fuck them right…..

BTW i know we are only into 2 years of Trump though it the first time I haven't felt the world is going to war
Let me fix it for you and I agree.:party:

Haven't chimed in here for a while :)

Guitarist Mary Halvorson has a new album of duets with wind player Robbie Lee on a variety of instruments. Cool stuff.

Every once in a blue moon, an NFL game actually has decent music! Such was the case tonight, with Garbage playing during the halftime show. I believe the last time the NFL had decent music at a game was maybe the playoffs in 2015 I think, when they had Alice N Chains. If I remember right, it wasn't even aired during the game either, which again just sort of sums up the NFL. For a hard hitting sport, they play the weakest tunes you'll ever hear.

So, I suspect after this game tonight, or more likely tomorrow, I'll disappear down a rabbit hole full of wonderful Garbage music!

I have a stupid song stuck in my head for 3 weeks now, I cannot stop myself from singing it all day long, my wife (a brunette) is now looking at me with sadness in her eyes.
Our union may not survive this song.

(start at 1:00)

Last edited:

First time I see Bradley Cooper's smile (I only saw him in the Walking Dead). Not a bad smile…
And lady Gaga au naturel is sweet.

EDIT: I just realise that Bradley Cooper and Andrew Lincoln are not the same perso :embarrassed:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom