Driftmoon - Alpha 8 Released

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Instant Kingdom has released Alpha 8 for Driftmoon with a swathe of fixes and changes:
We have a ton of fixes and improvements to various smaller things (but no new areas just yet!). My absolute favorite is Feagle, the Silver Phoenix! You can get her fairly early on, and she will come to your aid when you're in really tough situations. On apprentice level she will heal you, on advanced level she will also cure any poison effects, and on master level she will also aid you in combat. Best of all, I like the shimmering light effect she has, it's spectacular in dark dungeons.
To those who may be wondering, there will be at least one alpha version before the final game is released - after all we're still missing some major areas from the end of the game. Rest assured, we are working as hard as we can to bring you the rest of the adventure!
icon_wink.gif
Head over for full patch notes.
More information.

Wonder if there will be a setting to adjust the camera view to behind with zoom in and out distance. I get neck strain just from watching these videos. Looks and sounds like a lot of fun, otherwise.

Wonder if there will be a setting to adjust the camera view to behind with zoom in and out distance. I get neck strain just from watching these videos. Looks and sounds like a lot of fun, otherwise.

you cant play 2d sprites in third person...

This game really needs to go on iPad.

I doubt it - I thought the whole point was to make the art manageable - there wouldn't be much point if they had to do all the modelling / animation / whatever to support any angle.

ffs, its an art decision!
why do you even bother and ask?!
its like demanding a 3d version of a card game...

ffs, its an art decision!
why do you even bother and ask?!
its like demanding a 3d version of a card game…
Sure it is. You ok, there big fellow? Calm down, everything will be ok.

Not too long now, and you'll be able to try the demo for yourself. I think of Driftmoon not only as a fun game, but also a fantastic way to cure my fear of heights! :)

Back
Top Bottom