Assassin's Creed Origins - Is an RPG now

My turds may have RPG elements in them. I'm calling them RPGs now.

Last edited:
You people obviously don't understand what makes an RPG.

Choices & consequences.

You can choose to do the quests and get the xp and rewards, or you can choose to not do the quests and not get the xp and rewards.

Just like Skyrim and Fallout 4 quests.

You people obviously don't understand what makes an RPG.

Choices & consequences.

You can choose to do the quests and get the xp and rewards, or you can choose to not do the quests and not get the xp and rewards.

Just like Skyrim and Fallout 4 quests.

We people are getting RPGsplained.

I have no time to watch streams, playing Elex is too addictive.

Both can be stacked. A lot of players do that, they play the same product as the streamer they watch.
Sometimes, even streamers do that, they play, stream and watch another streamer in the meantime.

In my case they can't be stacked.
When I'm not playing games I'm watching chinese soap operas, trash movies that have less than 5 on imdb, anime and other exotics. I already don't have enough time to follow everything I'd want to.
Also I'm a comic bookworm and I can't live without them. I don't buy them as often as before, but I've instaordered Seuls 2 integral (eng. Alone, integrals are not available in english) when I noticed it got printed in my language and am eagerly waiting for it to come. It's a survival mystery. Another Vehlmann's masterpiece.
And when I don't feel like any of that, I spam on different forums. ;)

Sorry man. I'm excited about so many other things that makes twitch the least important timewaster in my life.
Beasides, I don't think any stream has lossless "ultra high" that I'll be enjoying on my machine under my fingers (I suppose):
http://www.dsogaming.com/news/assas...ov-slider-pc-full-graphics-settings-unveiled/

Last edited:
I watched a short vid of someone playing it and it looked like a regular Assasin's Creed game. Sneak up on people, slit their throat, hide, sneak up on someone, slit their throat, hide, sneak up on someone, mis-time it, have a melee battle, kill them, hide, sneak up on someone... etc etc etc.

Stop watching silly vids.
If I watched unskilled people playing games and earning money through twitch by deliberate stalling throuhgh grind, I'd never buy nor enjoy anything.

This is pretty much what I thought this thread would be like. Anyway, I’ll be picking it up I like the look of their new combat system.

This, shadows of war and elex should take me well into next year.

In my case they can't be stacked.
When I'm not playing games
That is the key point: streams can be watched while playing.
Vid products are now designed to allow a side activity, they are no longer engaging as they were, they leave room for something else.

No. This depends on the product. Vid products designed to allow a side task happen does not require full attention.

Multitasking is possible on one core processor. And multitasking benefits from a specific design when meant to be done one multi core processors.

Playing stream friendly products means being able to watch streams while playing them.

My brain is not capable of multitasking.

The last thing I want while being focused on a game is some 20-something neckbeard yammering on in my ear. What Joxer describes as multitasking, I would describe as symptomatic of an ADD generation, unable to focus on any one thing for longer than it takes to get to the next enemy or lootbox.

As for Assassin's Creed, never played and have no desire to do so.

Back
Top Bottom