Unwritten - New Game Called Dreamtime

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Druid Gameworks has information on a short prelude called Unwritten: Dreamtime. The new game is the developers plan B after the failed kickstarter.

Druid Gameworks Announces Unwritten: Dreamtime

Druid Gameworks Announces...

ed11256caacc7dfed7e9870eaa6713a1_large.png

Druid Gameworks is now actively developing a short prelude title in the Unwritten series for Android and iOS mobile devices titled Unwritten: Dreamtime.

Dreamtime is expected to release in the Google Play Store, Kindle App Store, and Apple Store and retail somewhere between $3.99-4.99 USD. The official publish date is yet to be decided but our goal is to have it on the digital shelves this year!

Thanks to the generous donations of our supporters in the Druid Origin Guild, we will also be porting Dreamtime to Windows PC with updated graphics and a new player interface to accommodate PC players!

Click Here for More Info!
More information.

Jesus, how many games in development called Unwritten are there now?

I also say Jesus - the reason #1 I refused to support the KS project was the humanoid with the head of the bear. And now they put a new pic of it!

Whatever, I wish them good luck with Yogi the bear and co. game.

I also say Jesus - the reason #1 I refused to support the KS project was the humanoid with the head of the bear. And now they put a new pic of it!

Whatever, I wish them good luck with Yogi the bear and co. game.

Yes we get it already Joxer as you have said this multiple times already.;)

Anyway that bear is one of the game races called the Ursine. I applaud them for doing something different. Most games use a generic human as the protagonist.

Druid Gameworks also released another update about the Ursine Race.

Link- https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/594743529/unwritten-echoes-of-twilight/posts/746175

Dreamtime Update 01: Ursine Tribes Revealed

We're pleased to be revealing some new concept artwork today for Unwritten: Dreamtime Our Ursine race was originally designed around Native American type tribal cultures which are highly unique and varied depending on where the tribes originate from, so we decided to bring that element into Ursine culture as well, creating different subcultures of Ursines based on the regions they are adapted to. In Dreamtime, players will be able to choose their Ursine tribe in the character creation sequence and explore a unique storyline pertaining to their tribe. Each tribe will also have some variation in stats and skills so that each time you choose a tribe, you are opening new game play experiences.

Back
Top Bottom