Alaloth - Gameplay Trailer

loooks cool.. tho i still dont get how the fantasy setting is attractive to so many studios

loooks cool.. tho i still dont get how the fantasy setting is attractive to so many studios

I think when developers are designing a world fantasy is so much simpler. They can say a wizard did it, and it explains everything. If you design science fiction you have to develop the history of the setting, the technology, something similar to magic gets thrown in to make combat interesting, and they end up making science fantasy instead because its easier.

Someone should get the ip from a prominent science fiction writer that is analogous to d&d so that the heavy lifting is done for them.

Well it seems we have three settings: Fantasy, post-apocalyptic and steam punk. I would love to see imaginitive new settings like a non acopolyptic or non-dystopic future but of the 3 I still prefer fantasy most.

What is the uniqueness of the combat system?
It's your typical isometric RPG with action combat, but this time the developers felt a need to emulate Dark Souls. So combat should be more challenging. We'll see I guess.

New gameplay video for Alaloth – Champions of the Four Kingdoms highlights skill-based combat and CRPG world

Alaloth - Champions of The Four Kingdoms Gamescom 2020 Gameplay Trailer

A new trailer for Alaloth - Champions of The Four Kingdoms has premiered at gamescom. The trailer focuses on exploration and lets you take a peek into the stunning world of Alaloth. Watch the video now!

Back
Top Bottom