What games are you ashamed to say you've never played?

Here is some info I found at the nVidia forums... [snip]

Cool. Thanks a lot for the lead... I'll definitely give that a try when I reinstall the game :) . Sounds extremely familiar so far since CSS is no problem at all. This could be it. Will post results as soon as I feel masochistic enough to give it a try :) . Thanks again!

...You broke my heart :'(

I actually bought a Sega Saturn some time ago for PDS alone but could never get the game. I bought others to try and quell my frustration until I eventually sold the console.

If it's in the condition you've said, then you can make a few tidy millions :)

Here is some info I found at the nVidia forums:

That's *exactly* what I thought myself !

Very extreme angles of early FPS games like Outlaws & Dark Forces have this, too.

...You broke my heart :'(

I actually bought a Sega Saturn some time ago for PDS alone but could never get the game. I bought others to try and quell my frustration until I eventually sold the console.

If it's in the condition you've said, then you can make a few tidy millions :)

I just did a search for Panzer Dragoon Saga on Ebay and it seems that used copies in good condition have starting bids of $175!

I wonder what an unopened copy could go for?

I am ashamed that I didnt play Daggerfall way back when... OMG I'm old.

It is fairly common to get motion sickness from fps games, no shame in not having completed one because of it. It is caused by unnatural motions, for instance head bobbing(in real life you don't "see" your own head go up and down, your eyes balance it out), turning that isn't accurate and so on.

I'm still looking for

- Daggerfall
- Discworld Noir
- the first Discworld adventure (I've got the second one)

Back
Top Bottom