Pricewatch!

Depending on how far north you are right now, "afternoon" could be a few weeks long. ;)

Is the Alien game in any way comparable to maybe something along the lines of Resident Evil?

Not really. Resident Evil is action survival-horror. Alien: Isolation is more of a pure horror game with a metroidvania level design.

There's very little direct combat. It's more about stealth.

The weapons in Alien Isolation serve only to repulse a direct alien attack, most of the game you'll be tucked in a locker patiently waiting for the alien to climb a vent so you can move on to the next locker. What's interesting is that he'll always be in a radius around you no matter where you are in the station. The game with all the plot twists drags on quite a bit.

Did Steam give any games away for free this year? They seem like quite the Grinch these days!!

For free this year? Yes. After the Sales started? None that I know of!

EDIT: some games Steam gave away for free this year (list is not complete)

• Aegis Defenders
  • Blackout Z: Slaughterhouse Edition
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
  • Kingdom: Classic
  • Magrunner: Dark Pulse
  • The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day
  • Total War: SHOGUN 2

Last edited:
Nice one. I grabbed it just to get Vendetta - Curse of Raven's Cry which I was thinking about picking up during the Steam sale.
Me too. Well, that and The Light Keeps Us Safe, which I've had a mild interest in, but not enough to pay proper money for.

Nice one. I grabbed it just to get Vendetta - Curse of Raven's Cry which I was thinking about picking up during the Steam sale.

If anyone wants any of the other keys just let me know.

Could i get the keep please? looks interesting :biggrin: thanks

16RK.gif

Back
Top Bottom