Videos don't load

Copper Coin

Outspoken D&D critic
Whenever I use the youtube tags and preview I get "loading..."

Whenever I use the youtube tags and preview I get "loading…"

Are you doing it this way?

[ youtube ] dQw4w9WgXcQ [ /youtube ]

(without spaces)

or putting the entire link in? You only put in the youtube ID tag, and not the rest of the link

And here I was thinking it was because of my ad-blocker. I think a lot of users are using the tag wrongly then as I come across "loading..." quite often.

And here I was thinking it was because of my ad-blocker. I think a lot of users are using the tag wrongly then as I come across "loading…" quite often.

In doubt just quote them to see whether they did it wrong / see the video anyways ;)

There is a link to an explanation on how to use the tags, on every page.

In doubt just quote them to see whether they did it wrong / see the video anyways ;)
Yes, must be a problem with my browser. Although the adblocker is disabled. I'm using chrome on windows if that matters. For instance, see screenshot of a posting of Couch. He at least should be using the tag correctly.

And quoting him I indeed get:
Code:
[YOUTUBE_]EAWaIveXV-0[/YOUTUBE_]

Added _ myself.

Attachments

• 2018-08-05 17_06_00-Cyberpunk 2077 - E3 Roundup - Page 4 - RPGWatch Forums.png
    2018-08-05 17_06_00-Cyberpunk 2077 - E3 Roundup - Page 4 - RPGWatch Forums.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 45
Yes, must be a problem with my browser. Although the adblocker is disabled. I'm using chrome on windows if that matters. For instance, see screenshot of a posting of Couch. He at least should be using the tag correctly.

And quoting him I indeed get:
Code:
[YOUTUBE_]EAWaIveXV-0[/YOUTUBE_]
Added _ myself.
The video played fine on my end with no problem in that thread.

Here it is again. So not on my end.:)

Even when quoted it shows and plays.
Will Cyberpunk 2077 Be As Wacky As The Original?

Forgot to mention when you quote a video you get the numbers but when you hit post reply the video should show, and be visible. It has always been that way.^^

Back
Top Bottom