Drakensang - Review @ IGN

And you're also Irrepressible too!! :)

Science cannot be argued with,

Well, since your assumption #0 is incorrect I guess we can assume that everything else you are saying is flawed ...

The very foundation of science is argument! Challenging existing theories and , yes, even laws, experimenting again and again ... looking at the same things new ways.

Well, since your assumption #0 is incorrect I guess we can assume that everything else you are saying is flawed ...

The very foundation of science is argument! Challenging existing theories and , yes, even laws, experimenting again and again ... looking at the same things new ways

Maybe where you come from the world is flat and mixing unicorn urine with leprechaun feces magically cures blindness, but science says otherwise, and science says I have impeccable taste, because science is always right.

To prove that science cannot be argued with and thusly proving myself correct (as usual) let us define scientific fact:

Scientific Fact: n
DEFINITION: Any observation that has been repeatedly confirmed and accepted as true; any scientific observation that has not been refuted; the refuting does not count if made by savages who are impressed by simple things such as fire, spinning wheels, or shinny objects or people who refute facts proven by the scientific method and multiple scientific accrediting agencies throughout the globe as a scientific fact. Science cannot be argued with and anyone who says otherwise is either a pedophile or an uncouth savage.

EXAMPLE: The structure of a cell membrane, global warming, Republicans being evil Nazi’s, and anything Obama says is right and good are all considered scientific facts.

I would also like to point out the definition is also scientific fact and cannot be refuted by anyone who isn’t a pedophile or an uncouth savage either. Looks like science wins again, and my scientifically proven and validated claim of having impeccable taste in crpgs is still scientific fact.

And you're also Irrepressible too!!

I must give full credit to science; it is science that is irrepressible, I'm just taging along.

and mixing unicorn urine with leprechaun feces magically cures blindness

*takes notes for his next fantasy story*

Great idea you have there ! :)

because science is always right.

See - it is that sort of blind adherence to dogma that had people believing the things you ridicule ... and also have scientific proof that smoking is actually good for you, that letting blood out of you cured all sorts of ailments (as opposed to just helping with iron issues). And any scientist knows you cannot prove something 'true', but can only fail to disprove it based on the evidence at hand.

So whats this thread about other then stroking egos?

So whats this thread about other then stroking egos?

Science, savages, taste, lies, and panache, my dear boy. Some might say the very meaning of life itself. And something about a review of some game.

I don't know how to tell you this, but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I have several leather bound books. And my apartment smells like rich mahogany. I'm friends with Merle Olsen. He comes over on occasion.

And the answer the question you really want to ask is, “Yes,” I do have a nickname for my penis. I call it the Octagon. I also have a name for me testicles. The left one is James Westfall, and the right one is Dr. Kenneth Noisewater. You fellers play your cards right, you might get to meet the whole gang. In the name of science of course. Its always in the name of science.

So, Unrestigered, you talk to them, too ?

What kind of advices do they give to you ?

They praise his greatness and ominpotence.

Good thing he isn't a boss battle in Drakensang - we'd never win.

Good thing he isn't a playable character - game would crush itself in defeat.

Usually such idiots wanderer rpgcodex not here. Is this the Drakensang effect?

Well, that really hurts, it makes me feel bad when people call me mean names. If I’m an idiot let us explore what Dasale finds quite smart:

The Dranor quest you quote is a nice little quest, with surprises and quite funny, that worth much more than a sneak skill check.

About that, go on so, there's a skill check then you fail it because in your team you have a dwarf with no sneak skills... Then how it continues? You enter in war with all the town? You kills the guards and nobody notice? Well the game option is the guard dialog that explains the lack of sneak skill check. Quite smart if you ask me.

Exactly. Quite smart indeed. These boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pantsy. Remember, nothing says “good job” like a firm, open-palm slap on the behind.

Science, savages, taste, lies, and panache, my dear boy. Some might say the very meaning of life itself. And something about a review of some game.

I don't know how to tell you this, but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I have several leather bound books. And my apartment smells like rich mahogany. I'm friends with Merle Olsen. He comes over on occasion.

And the answer the question you really want to ask is, “Yes,” I do have a nickname for my penis. I call it the Octagon. I also have a name for me testicles. The left one is James Westfall, and the right one is Dr. Kenneth Noisewater. You fellers play your cards right, you might get to meet the whole gang. In the name of science of course. Its always in the name of science.

I take back everything bad I ever said about you. Can I be your friend?

Exactly. Quite smart indeed. These boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pantsy. Remember, nothing says “good job” like a firm, open-palm slap on the behind.
Just one advice stop role play the smart guy you just inspire pity.

And colourful posts, too.

The missing of points in the last few pages is amazing.

I'd like to be your friend, too, Unrestigered.

Usually such idiots wanderer rpgcodex not here. Is this the Drakensang effect?

Show me on the doll where the Codex touched you. Did they run over your dog and rape your sister, too?

Back
Top Bottom