Deck 13 - Working on Crazy Chicken - Tiger & Chicken

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Venetica developer Deck 13 scored the development contract on the gazillionth game in the Crazy Chicken (German: Moorhuhn) franchise. This time the crazy chicken will visit Asia. The gameplay will combine the action oriented Crazy Chicken tradition - the first couple of games were simple shoot 'em ups - with Deck 13's expertise in humor, story telling and character development. The result with be an action game with significant action-RPG and adventure elements.
Major influences for Tiger & Chicken are the movies Tiger & Dragon and The 36 Chambers of the Shaolin.
On a sidenote, Deck 13 mentioned on their Facebook page they've signed a big contract with a well-known publisher. There's no reason to believe they meant Tiger & Chicken, and it sounds like a new RPG could be in the pipeline.
They also announced that they will release a Venetica art book for free when they reach 1000 Facebook friends.
Thanks, Alrik!
More information.

Another Moorhuhn game? I'm so excited.

Sounds more like Lego Star Wars + ARPG elements.

... and in one preview they even called it "more mature than any chicken game before" ! (In this sense, not the exact wording)

Heavy thread necro here !

I have actually seen this game yesterday in a shop ! For the PC platform !

I'm not surprised. One can't get enough of Moorhuhn games. The other can't be disgusted enough by the "franchise".

IMO Deck13 should make the next Sven sequel, at least the idea wasn't stolen by some "angry birds" phonecrap.

Back
Top Bottom