Banner Saga 3 - Bolverk, Leader of the Ravens

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new video for The Banner Saga 3 looks at Bolverk, Leader of the Ravens.

Bolverk, one of the last remaining Varl giants and mercenary leader of the Ravens had a major role to play in Banner Saga 2. What will drive him now as the darkness threatens to take over the world?

Find out this summer when the final installment of the award winning RPG series launches.
More information.

For feck's sake turn this damned thing into an animated short already and be done with it.
It was supposed to be one game will all three parts. Though due to lack of funding the developer was forced to make the game in three parts instead to finish it.

If you read the development updates part two almost bankrupted the developer because of low sales. So I really cant complain about a small indie developer.

Perhaps one day they'll blend all three of these games into the one complete version that they were always meant to be. I'll be getting this one of course, because I have to know how it all ends.

I would presume 2 would have fewer sales than 1 and 3 will have fewer sales than 2; though the kickstarter for 3 did quite well. I personally love the series but i know some folks don't care for it...

I played the first for a while, but got fed up with the constant resources/food management and moody minions etc. So even though I liked the combat, I just stopped. I have no desire to replay it.

So I would recommend, playing on easy then. It makes a massive difference and is still a bit challenging.

Back
Top Bottom