Cyberpunk 2077 - Interviews on Design

Thanks for that mental image.

I'm a little obsessive when it comes to closure, which is a bit of a problem when communicating and exchanging online :)

I love exchanging about games and pretty much everything - but I despise leaving something without some kind of mutual understanding.

Agreeing to disagree is actually my preferred ending to a conflict that can't be resolved - but a lot of people aren't willing to leave it at that.

But I've identified the problem - and I want to do a little ERP - as it's worked for me before with anxiety.

To me, OCD and anxiety are two sides of the same coin.

And I was here thinking you came back because Denmark made it to the round-of-16 in this World Cup :)

No. On Twitch. And deduced is a big word since streamers demonstrated it.
Usually, streamers job is to feature themselves having fun as this is what their viewership want. This leads them to avoid exposing products. By the demand of their trade, they are sort of forced to embellish a product.

TW3 was not graced as a number of streamers made their show exposing the deficiencies in the lack of gameplay.

No deduction involved. Just watching and no turning eyes away from what was demonstrated on the screen.

Streamers want catering to their needs, meaning instant excitation and gratification, so people keep washing. It brings money to them and pleasure to people like you who live their life and their fun through a proxy who get paid for that.

Why the hell every game should be developped for a bunch of weirdos is a bit too much however.

Streamers want catering to their needs, meaning instant excitation and gratification, so people keep washing. It brings money to them and pleasure to people like you who live their life and their fun through a proxy who get paid for that.

Why the hell every game should be developped for a bunch of weirdos is a bit too much however.
So according to French translators online, Chien Aboyeur means "barking dog" and Chat Miauleur means "meowing cat". Coincidence? I just hope you aren't arguing with yourself, because so far you seem like the much saner version.

So according to French translators online, Chien Aboyeur means "barking dog" and Chat Miauleur means "meowing cat". Coincidence? I just hope you aren't arguing with yourself, because so far you seem like the much saner version.
Wait you mean ChienAboyeur is bi-polar? Oh the humanity. :biggrin:

Thought we all knew that already.o_O

*I thought he was some-type of intelligent spam-bot.

Chien was Google's first attempt at a forum AI.

Obviously, he got out of control and they've been unable to stop him :)

joxer is their second attempt :)

…and if anything goes wrong with this game, we now have our punchline:

"It’s a cool thing because we have a dismembering system."

Better than an awesome button.

You mean chopping off limbs ?

Wasn't that a thing a lot of egoshooter people were dreaming of ?

What you're describing is <insert any MMO here>. Except autocomplete is not any senses but exclamation mark over irrelevant static "dolls". That's not TW3.
TW3 is not MMO. But apparently, it shares many features with MMO.
Vast majority of TW3 gameplay consists of what you want to do in the game. In my case it was gwent. The thing you didn't touch as it doesn't exist in Destiny.
In your case it was barrels in the sea. The thing I avoided like a plague, grind-o-rama copypasted from Destiny aimed to please Destiny fans.

TW3 made sure to offer content for every taste. If you forced something you don't like instead of leaving that to those who love it, well, that's your problem.
Yep, and every human is born with equal rights, except those who do not and/or are not human.

TW3 offer little gameplay, it can not satisfy players looking for gameplay (gamers)

It sure has a lot to offer to players with an attitude as it provides a cheap, no skill required sense of empowerment.

TW3 offer little gameplay, it can not satisfy players looking for gameplay (gamers)

It sure has a lot to offer to players with an attitude as it provides a cheap, no skill required sense of empowerment.
You're just pissed off because TW3 doesn't stream very well. For you gamers = streamers and gameplay = streaming. So cease and desist.

I just think it's sad that gaming needs a "dismembering system", first of all, but that it's also now a marketing talking point…

Dismembering (called limb loss) is part of the pen and paper combat system though…

If you think about it, what is the utility of losing limbs? Maybe players will lose them deliberately so they can get prosthetics and other enhancements. The players body will tell a tale which is pretty cool.

Now I'm wondering if there will be realistic scarring...

If you think about it, what is the utility of losing limbs? Maybe players will lose them deliberately so they can get prosthetics and other enhancements. The players body will tell a tale which is pretty cool.

Now I'm wondering if there will be realistic scarring…

Ehh, doubt it will go for the player...blood loss would kill you. Though the idea, through some kind of hardcore mode, would be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom