The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Corwin, need a few toons in the guild promoted. Not just mine so log in the boss next week. We can just tell you the names then.

Elder, think you got the wrong TS info...check ingame mail for right stuff.

Looks like I'm out tomorrow. The Wild Dogs have a parade.

Not sure what to recommend. If I knew I'd be able to run some catchup Saturday, I'd say stick to the plan without me, but I don't know what my weekend will look like nor who might be available to run with. My gimp can't solo Offering and Wiz King.

We have company today, & they may be staying for dinner. If that happens, I will probably be out, or at the very least late. So if I'm not there, don't wait for me.

We hit 14 on the alt group last night. Since JM has taken another hiatus, the theory as of last I heard was to merge the two Friday groups into one.

I have a Rogue Mechanic and a Sorcerer Soul Stone. If we push into 15, I could also swap in a Monk.

I'm probably going to return to my Rogue full time, since Tarjan was only created to give me a character to run with the alts that wasn't a TR, and to refresh my mind on arcane casters in preparation of Aerie's eventual TR.

I now have an Arti and a warlock at 14 and another Warlock at 15. I also have a Monk at 16 or 17. Should have no problem filling out a party in the weeks to come!! :)

I have a cleric and rogue, can run either of them.

My sister is coming into town, & we'll be spending Friday evening with her, so I'll be out as well this coming week.

Hi,

I was told I was obligated to do this, I have posted and now never again ty, as I really hate doing this lol. By the way peters found me and trtempist helped me finish my first life; she rocks!

Update 36 goes live tomorrow, July 13th

Update 36 goes live tomorrow (Thursday, July 13th), so plan on updating before Friday's run.

The release notes, which are quite long, can be found at: Update 36 Release Notes

Apparently the devs have decided to improve some of the now obsolete old named loot (in stages), and Update 36 provides improvements to Red Fens & Sharn Syndicate reward items as follows:

The Sharn Syndicate has had its loot improved. The loot is now as follows:

Nicked Light Hammer - +2, 2d6 Electric, +4 Shatter, +3 Deadly
Nicked Repeating Light Crossbow - +2, 2d6 Cold, +2 Double Shot, +3 Deadly
Nicked Quarterstaff - +2, 2d6 Force, + 4 Vertigo, +3 Deadly
Nicked Scimitar - +2, 2d6 Acid, +5 Attack, +3 Deadly
Nicked Heavy Mace - +2, 2d6 Force, + 4 Stunning DC, +3 Deadly
Nicked Kama - +2, 2d6 Electric, +3 Tendon Slice, +3 Deadly
Nicked Longsword - +2, 2d6 Cold, +1 Parrying , +3 Deadly
Nicked Greatsword - +2, 2d6 Sonic, +4 Shatter, +3 Deadly
Nicked Longbow - +2, 2d6 Electric, +3 Seeker, +3 Deadly
Nicked Shortsword - +2, 2d6 Acid, +2 Deception, +3 Deadly
Nicked Orb - Potency, + 1 Spell Focus Mastery, +60 Wizardry
Runic Trinket - +60 Wizardry, +1 Spell Focus Mastery, +17 Insightful Universal Spell Power
Corsair's Cap - Waterbreathing x3 per Day, Cold Resistance, +6 Swim Skill
Bellow's Ring - +6 Intimidate Skill, +12 Incite (Aggro), +12 False Life
Kwan's Band - +3 Wisdom, +6 Concentration, +60 Wizardry

Heroic Red Fens items and set bonuses have been updated:

Boots of the Mire: Marshwalker, Balance +10, Underwater Action
Bracers of the Claw: Vulkoor's Might, Constitution +5, Fortification +70%
Elder's Cap: Elder's Knowledge, Intelligence +5, Concentration +10
Elder's Focus: Elder's Knowledge, Efficient Metamagic - Extend I, Power IV, Spell points +60
Gloves of the Claw: Vulkoor's Might, Strength +5, Intimidate +7
Necklace of Venom: Vulkoor's Cunning, Proof Against poison +6, False Life +17
Raven's Sight: Raven's Eye, Wisdom +5, Reflex Save +4
Raven's Talons: Raven's Eye, Dexterity +5, Bluff +10
Ring of the Mire: Marshwalker, Spearblock III, Fortitude Save 4, Feather Falling
Ring of Venom: Vulkoor's Cunning, Dexterity +5, Sneak Attack Bonus +2
Sacred Band: Diving Blessing, Wisdom +5, Lesser Turning, Healing +10
Sacred Helm: Divine Blessing, Deathblock, Eternal Faith, Absorb Negative Energy 5x Day
Shaman's Band: Shaman's Fury, Spell Penetration II, Spell Points +60
Shaman's beads: Shaman's Fury, Charisma +5, Evocation Focus II
Siren's Belt: Siren's Ward, Armor Bonus +5, Proof Against Disease +6
Siren's Charm: Siren's Ward, Constitution +5, Sonic Resistance +18
The rune arm Titan's Fist now gives +6 Intelligence.

No way to tell right now if these will apply retroactively to items already acquired, or only to new drops.

There are changes to multiple classes & races including warlocks & arties. There are also UI changes, quest changes (including to curse the sky … can't pull the lever anymore for quick XP), items, you name it. It's a pretty extensive list. They probably broke handwraps twice in this one. ;)

new update 07/13/2017

Hello all,

I just wanna say after reading that update they are introducing today? WOAH0_0, im loving what they did to artificers now, who wants to bet, your gonna see arti's everywhere now.

Gaitz

u missed the best update out of all of that? THE ARTIFICER IMPROVEMENTS woot woot ^_^

gaitz.

I have a 4 arti on 2nd life (past life was rogue), 15 undead wizard, 11 warlock and an 8 druid wolf and 7 fighter.

Update 36 goes live tomorrow (Thursday, July 13th), so plan on updating before Friday's run.

The release notes, which are quite long, can be found at: Update 36 Release Notes

Apparently the devs have decided to improve some of the now obsolete old named loot (in stages), and Update 36 provides improvements to Red Fens & Sharn Syndicate reward items as follows:

No way to tell right now if these will apply retroactively to items already acquired, or only to new drops.

There are changes to multiple classes & races including warlocks & arties. There are also UI changes, quest changes (including to curse the sky … can't pull the lever anymore for quick XP), items, you name it. It's a pretty extensive list. They probably broke handwraps twice in this one. ;)
yab they nerfed warlocks badly in the eldritch blast department

Back
Top Bottom